• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 71 Druid, 25 Knight, 55 Knight, 46 Druid (40$)

Wezza

lua nOOb
Reaction score
Howdy,

I thought of getting rid of my main character in real tibia, since im not going back there.
All comes naked.
Premium time is expired.

The main Druid is level 71, with magic level 56. (Honera) (Full druid addon) (Other addons/outfits that I cannot remember)
The second druid is level 46, with magic level 48. (Calmera) (Sword addon) (Other addons/outfits that I cannot remember)
The knight is level 25, with magic level 5. Skills are pretty decent for the low level, which are; 66/66 almost 67 in shielding and I am using Axe. (Honera)
The second knight is level 55, with magic level 6. Skills are so bad, since this char was for money making, 71/68 & 40 fishing. (Calmera)
The sorcerer is level 20, with magic level 24. He is promoted as well. (Calmera)
And other trash characters, includes level 16 on Rookgaard (With full rook set as well ^.-) and has Citizen hat. (Calmera)

Once we deal;
The email will be changed to your email, and any reference to my email will be deleted.
Since this was created in 2005, I lost my recovery key, but you can ask around if im trusted or not (I sold a 109 Paladin, and the buyer replied back to vouch, look HERE)

notice that;
I've never world-transferred it, also the 71 druid can be PG'ed up to 80 and to get the PoI items, so its a bonus for you.
The Price is negotiable; so Ill be taking many offers.

I won't bother my self posting any pictures, whoever wants to see it Ill cast it using Tibiacast, and you can check everything there yourself. Keep in mind I will never use Teamviewer, only Tibiacast.

Why do I keep edting? I keep remembering stuff, so I edit them and post here.
Edit; Pirate outfit with sabre addon & Wizard mask on the 46 Druid.
Edit2; Warrior sword addon on the 55 Knight.
Edit5; Forgot to mention all this comes in one account.

Enjoy yourselves.

Last edited:
No way of getting the recovery key? I'd be interest if you had it.

No, the paladin that I sold didn't have any RK too, the new owner bought one, everything went smooth you can talk to him if you want, you'll get the account once you pay, I change email to yours.

bump 19 days left in neobot

not sure who are you, "thanks for otland that doesn't have former name feature", but well. Thanks a lot.

You will show us the character on tibia cast?

Thanks rushcrush.. Ignored strike no need to discuss anything wiyh you

Fucking global moderators deleting my messages, fucking bogart command abuser -.-'
i can repeat 999999 times,
this guy is not worth to trust to. scammer

Just to let you know, I am not a moderator of this board.

@ONT
I do vouch for this guy.

Back