• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Centera - A Unique Evolution DATAPACK + AAC! [8.60] [1̶̶5̶̶ 10€ EUR!]

Aeven


Reaction score
Centera - A Unique Evolution DATAPACK + AAC! [8.60] [ONLY 10€ EUR!]

Available copies: 1 / 3

Hello guys!
I've got centera.vapμs.net 8.60 datapack to sell for 15 10€ EUR/each copy.

Some time ago this server was online and very popular! The record is 225 players online!

It's one of the best of evo servers (it has balanced vocations, alot of quests, spawns and tons of scripts!)

Pack what I'm selling contains:
  • data folder
  • mods folder
  • htdocs folder (AAC [with shop-items images])
All without any bugs!

Centera thread at OtLand: »[Germany] Centera - A Unique Evolution - 8.6x | PVP-E | War System | Great Map

Below I'll show you some movies and screenshots from the OTS and map:

[video=youtube;ulMoGQ6pChg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulMoGQ6pChg[/video]

ibn1NU.png

ibjjzM.png

ibn8ms.png

idznH8.png

idzwoe.png

id3IS2.png

idzJF4.png

PS. It's really cheap offer for this datapack. You can earn many money from it.

If you need any more informations or just want to buy it you should contact me via PM.

Greetings,
Aeven

Last edited:
Since I have played/worked a little on this map, I totally agree : This is a good Datapack, even if i'm not sure it's worth 15€.
Don't know if Aeven is trustable anyway.

Thanks, Zibus!

You can believe my word that I'm not trying to deceive anyone.
For each buyer, I try to approach a professionally and honestly every time ;)

Update: Available copies: 2 / 3. I've sold one.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLll
centera is sell now to this guy
centera.servegame.com
Online WTF OMG

This pointless, you can just ask Donio for the map, he's giving it for free?. He is the one who made the server except beside workers...
instead of wasting 10 euro on something you can get free and this is completly tooken and putten on the market

Since I created this ot from scratch and Aeveon or what ever his name is is selling MY server, i'll do this.. im going to sell this for 3 euros =) just so this cunt wont get anything for my work ^^

Funny, but people are not so stupid and naive. If you want to get a real, latest and complete Centera datapack - buy it from me.

That's all. Thx :)

Why don't someone give actual proof they own the original server...instead of accusations. Proof is what people need.

Last edited:
Why don't someone give actual proof they own the original server...instead of accusations. Proof is what people need.

I can tell you that donio is the real owner. i played in centera when donio hosted it

Back