• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Fully functional "rebirth" system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korrex

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I request 8$ for full-time support and you will receive patches and bugfixes whenever they're released. THIS IS A ONE TIME PAYMENT!
I present to you, my rebirth system with NPC and SQL queries. It works perfectly and for now I haven't noticed any bugs.
It's used in ForgottenL as of now, with tweaks.

I assure you that it will not be released to public from me atleast. If you want to release it then fine by me, but as soon as I see this has gone for public use i'll be dropping support for it.
I can say this, I got help and ideas from Chojrak and some other fine people at the IRC ^-^
So 8$ for everything.

Korrex@Quakenet IRC for contact.
Or send me a PM here on OTLand.
[email protected] for MSN.

EDIT: Updated it with a "onLook" feature it's bundled.

What it is:
Basically if you've played Call of Duty, it's a "prestige system".
Like let's say, you reach the highest level, what is there to do?
Nothing really, so prestiging, you restart from the beginning, although with the same health and mana (This can be altered to give extra exp if the customer may so wish).
Also, one of the reasons this script was made is because of that some higher exp servers actually manage to reach the level cap, thus players would get bored.

Regards,
Korrex

Last edited:
i have no idea whats this LOL, add me msn, for 5 usd, if its working and its somekind of sql easy dialog, ill go for it

[email protected]

explain what it is...maybe people would be interested lol

Uhm if u know at least basic scripting this can be done with the free version here at Otland. 8$ seems abit much for 5min work.

Uhm if u know at least basic scripting this can be done with the free version here at Otland. 8$ seems abit much for 5min work.

It might as well. Since people sell broken stuff for a much higher price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back