• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Gesior ACC fixes/ costum stuff / signatures

Wesker

Reaction score
working for For my 0.4 DEV r.3777 or similar data bases
currently added a forum mod, and some other fansy stuff, the layout atm its tibiacom, with you can change dosnt really matter.

signg.gif

forumeg.gif

bug fix & added content :

-premium signature able to buy it when you donate
-signatures and avatars able to be upload to your forum
- youtube videos and some other bbcode fixes
- add or remove content to be displayed in your signature
- been able to buy 1 signature per character
- higthscores been fixed
- several bug fixes because of using inline methods
- added been able to buy more space to upload images (for the forum signature)
- added folders for images and images missing
- upload signatures on loggin of (when you log out from the server it saves your signature again or updates it)
- added databases of signatures and some other fixes
- added shortname descriptions on signatures if the name its way to large to display it will short it
- added short insane amounts if you have 1 million gold it will show 1M
- added showing your guild image in your own signature above the premium stat
- re-edited characters, my account, forum, and some others.

price : 40 usd

note : theres alot of changes and this should regulary cost over 100 usd, with any real web designer costum signatures arent cheap.

Last edited:
You should add more pictures to show what you are selling.

i listed it, pictures of the code are really useless, and pictures of the database are useless also, it will pretty much update your gesior files to a new version of it, if you want to look at it that way, the costum signature you can see it in my own signature since im the gm, look at it like a gesior "update" , you can continue your own layout, everything its changed on gesior files anyways

right exept for 1 code added in layout.php, wich its a short 1, should be really easy to update to your own layout, if you just copy paste stuff missing in your files, or keep this 1 and update the images of the layout, wich its basicly the same

Why charge people to use signatures? Why wouldn't you want people promoting your server for free? You should be giving them everything possible so they can spread the word and make your server grow.. What other bugs have been fixed? The default Gesior AAC has major security holes, charging 40$ when you could rip modern AAC signature script and implement a proper free bbcode parser to the forum is a bit expensive..

Why charge people to use signatures? Why wouldn't you want people promoting your server for free? You should be giving them everything possible so they can spread the word and make your server grow.. What other bugs have been fixed? The default Gesior AAC has major security holes, charging 40$ when you could rip modern AAC signature script and implement a proper free bbcode parser to the forum is a bit expensive..

i belive you didnt really read what i offer, and ripping modern acc give me a breake, i have never seen this kind of signature on any forum, and you can pick what your showing, so your saying i could just copy paste a lame signature ( i havent seen that yet but im sure its lame LOL)i shouldnt say that it was lame without seen the code, sorry for that, i ment i dont go trying to ripp of codes everywhere else.

if you actually knew something about php or scripting, you know that dosnt matter how easy it can be it matter how the structure holds it self, how fast it is, and how easy to set up it is, just to prove how wrong you are im showing you the letters color, wich is 1 of the things i missed to the dialogs :

sign2.gif

and i can almost bet that signature sucks like this 1 :

126507116782.png

seriusly ? you want to compare my signature with modern acc signature ? you got to be kidding me.......

i hope thats a joke

Last edited:
and so.... does it look like a rip off ?

added another image on the first post, of the forum, im obiously not going to design it for you, you can use whatever type of image you want as a botton, can be edited
a forum without avatars isnt a forum at all

Thank you for implying that my signature script sucks. Woop woop! Honestly - if you want my opinion, mine's way better looking than yours. Maybe not as advanced, but yours look way over-crowded. What you did though, is basically just add a bunch of hide/show options. Nothing fancy (only referring to your signature script, not anything else you may have created), so don't go around being all cocky about it.

Now my reason is not to flame your topic, but rather to defend myself.

Thank you for implying that my signature script sucks. Woop woop! Honestly - if you want my opinion, mine's way better looking than yours. Maybe not as advanced, but yours look way over-crowded. What you did though, is basically just add a bunch of hide/show options. Nothing fancy (only referring to your signature script, not anything else you may have created), so don't go around being all cocky about it.

Now my reason is not to flame your topic, but rather to defend myself.

the point was not to troll you

free source cant compare quality to closed source as simple as that, your porpuse was to make a signature, you made it, you share it, and we are greatful for it.
but when some1 external from this thread says that i could simple copy yours, you can tell because its your work, our signatures are completly diferent, about what looks better or not im not going to debate, every1 defends their own work and for me thats legit, i didnt really made any acusation towards your scripting method or your own abilities just pointing out whats evidente theres nothing that you can compare in this signatures systems, it is completly diferent, and for that reason you cant say anything thats relevant about coping some1 else work and update it, like this guy said it can be.

again like i said i respect all the free source and specially the scripters that are doing it to share, got nothing against you or your codes, to be honest i didnt even saw the code, but im just pointing the evidence x its not equal to y

straigth and simple

ty for posting :)

Hehe all right, point taken. Please excuse my previous entry. I wish you the best of luck in selling/developing your scripts and would also like to return the respect.

Hehe all right, point taken. Please excuse my previous entry. I wish you the best of luck in selling/developing your scripts and would also like to return the respect.

np i understand, no1 wants to be insulted or attacked, developing stuff takes hours and work, your my hommie

fist hump !

naruto-killer-bee-fist-bump.jpg

wish you the best 2 keep that hard work flowing !

I see nice working, keep working on it!

If I make a server and get the suficent enought for it, I'll buy from you.

seriusly ? you want to compare my signature with modern acc signature ? you got to be kidding me.......
I guess you skipped the part where I asked why you would charge people money to promote YOUR server..

As Chris said, your signature script looks terrible and the modern aac signature is a lot better and is free. You say I don't know anything about scripting and show me a screenshot that lets you change text color.. am I supposed to be impressed? Adding as much stuff as possible to your signature doesn't make it better.

I guess you skipped the part where I asked why you would charge people money to promote YOUR server..

As Chris said, your signature script looks terrible and the modern aac signature is a lot better and is free. You say I don't know anything about scripting and show me a screenshot that lets you change text color.. am I supposed to be impressed? Adding as much stuff as possible to your signature doesn't make it better.

people will always want something, that not every1 else can get "premium" if you will, it has happend on alot of systems, play station has premium backgrounds, premium avatars, you name it.
people will advertise your server for free, without any signature, if its good, signatures are not just for advertising, they are to communicate something, in this case, your stats, you say your not impress with it, and i can say you do not impress me at all, and i can bet you cant even make a normal signature, so eigther your trolling and im going to offer you politely to just leave my thread, or make one your self.

if my signature looks like shitt, its my own damm problem i like those colors, i like that content, and i like that background, theres alot of ways to change it, and its not my case, i like it just the way it is.

for example :
your avatar looks like garbage, it uses an old monopoly character, and i do not like it

will you change it because i dont like it ?

your signature its not even an image its just a link to your OT, does that ment that your OT its garbage ?
ofcourse not

so dont come here bragging about stuff you dont even got.

It just gets better and better.. Almost every post I've seen from you has made me laughed, you really are clueless. You honestly think your script has a 'regular price' of 100$ and 40$ is some kind of deal? If you'd like me to go through your previous posts and tell you how stupid you are I will gladly do it.

Back