• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Modern ACC Scripts

I can only tell you that elf sold his cast system for XXX€(where first X is greater than one)

I promise there are certainly many people who sit with the script and refuses to share or sell. Im going beserk soon!

I've written sell character script for him... I didn't give it to him, but I wasted time... cause he don't want to pay, although he tested the script -.-
I don't recommend any buisness with him ...

I've written sell character script for him... I didn't give it to him, but I wasted time... cause he don't want to pay, although he tested the script -.-
I don't recommend any buisness with him ...

Maybe cuz i made it faster? :)

But he has ordered that script when we had been talking via skype -.-

lol you waste $250 for a script omg...

$200 ;) He can always buy a cheaper alternative for 35 euro, which wasn't even tested with more than 10 viewers and I guess I can crash a server running such live system within few minutes.
My one has been spammed and attacked with ~20k viewers logins, tested on a server with 1,4k players with 100 spectators running at a time having around 5-10 spectators each. Beat it :ninja:
You pay for quality, because you can have a Mercedes-Benz or a Fiat choice is yours.

Well, you shouldn't tell two people to do the job for you. Tell one of them, averatec just wasted his time on this and got nothing ...

@elf
nice speach.. lol .. Btw, can I see this system live?

Zivera/Narvia.eu got Elf's Live cast.

Back
Top Bottom