• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Open Tibia - House Renamer + Number Organizer By Me

Lanibox

Brutal1ty.com
Reaction score
Hello. I would like to introduce my latest work and Its called "House Renamer" It saves alot of time. While you rename 1 house in 10 seconds, this renames all your houses and gives specific number from 1 to -> as many houses there are to rename. Here is how this works.

Latest city where I made houses.
beforeo.png

Copy house file content and paste it to my program -> Give house name you want to rename and house name you want it to rename and click "Do It!" button.
step1rt.png

You will get this when its ready. (Takes just 1-2 seconds, depends on that how many houses there are to rename, this programs renames 100 houses in 1 second)
doneo.png

Scroll down to check did it work, and yes :D IT WORKS!
verify.png

Now open RME or any other map editor and u see the same :)
itworks.png

Features:
- Renames 100houses/1 second
- Leecher protection
- Advanced cracking/reverse engineer protection
- Updates (you will get popup message if there is newer version to download)

I only accept paypal.

First one 50% Discount.

Official price $5 USD = 3.3 Euros.

If I dont respond to your PM, that means Im sleeping or just away from computer/OTLand so please, be patient :)

Last edited:
why dont you just make all names appear in a listbox, and rename them when entering them in a textbox, im pretty sure i can do this in vb like in an hour ;P

why dont you just make all names appear in a listbox, and rename them when entering them in a textbox, im pretty sure i can do this in vb like in an hour ;P

This is done with vb.net and It was actually more complicated I first tought :p

Number renaming took some time to solve :D

What is your point here?

You cant do the same with notepad++ beacause of number renaming.

Or you could copy it all into Microsoft Word.

Ctrl + F "Unnamed House" click replace with "Cormaya" ? :eek:

Najs program, its just that ppl dont apperciate or w/e it's called

Just to make clear some things :p

If your making houses with RME it makes houses like "Unnaned House #4039" depends on house ID.

If u got 10 "Unnamed House"'s every house got #4039, #4040 etc... on end, beacause of house ID.

You can replace all Unnamed Houses to whatever u want with notepad but there still is #4039, #4040 etc.

My program also lists all houses from 1 -> to how many houses there are to rename.

If u dont need this, then dont buy, but just stop saying "You can do this with notepad" beacause you cant get same result.

And I actualy "desinged" this program to new projects where is coming alot of houses.

For many ppl is okay to leave house ID to end of name, but for me I want it allways start from 1 :)

You should make it a little more advanced.

Example:
  • Change - Cormaya #340
  • To - Cormaya's Mansion (no number) All houses have names.
  • Have check boxes that make it a guild hall or just a house.
  • Have a place to put the rent. Not just all at once.

Other than that, I have no specific need for such a tool.

Good work though...

Just to make clear some things :p

If your making houses with RME it makes houses like "Unnaned House #4039" depends on house ID.

If u got 10 "Unnamed House"'s every house got #4039, #4040 etc... on end, beacause of house ID.

You can replace all Unnamed Houses to whatever u want with notepad but there still is #4039, #4040 etc.

My program also lists all houses from 1 -> to how many houses there are to rename.

If u dont need this, then dont buy, but just stop saying "You can do this with notepad" beacause you cant get same result.

And I actualy "desinged" this program to new projects where is coming alot of houses.

For many ppl is okay to leave house ID to end of name, but for me I want it allways start from 1 :)

with MS word there are advanced find and replace features that do this. Good work coding it but it doesnt seem useful yet. maybe you can add some features where houses with over X squares get "mansion" or "guild hall" added to the end of its name.

You should make it a little more advanced.

Example:
  • Change - Cormaya #340
  • To - Cormaya's Mansion (no number) All houses have names.
  • Have check boxes that make it a guild hall or just a house.
  • Have a place to put the rent. Not just all at once.

Other than that, I have no specific need for such a tool.

Good work though...

Wont work without numbers beacause it will say "There is allready house with same name", I quess. Havent tested, but if it wont say that, its possible to make.

This isn't worth paying for, it should be released for free..

Its just a tool that makes your life easier, which is good for some people

Thumbs up, good tool.

Thumbs up, good tool.

buy premium and it's for free =]

Thumbs up, good tool.

As bogart said, buy premium :) I released this on premium recources.

Wow, suprising what people do for abit of money here now.

U cant use Notepad++ and use this action LOL

Cntrl+F>Remplace>Find - Remplace With

;)

Back