• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Scripts & Sprites & Tibia Gold!

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
I am selling a few scripts, some decent and worth selling, others not.

Zombie Raid Script
16715341373916154.png

Aim - Survive waves of Zombies. Credits to Syntax for the idea.

How does it work?

- You will start at Level 1 zombies, each dropping 1 gold, starting with a level 1 rune. [Zombie number; 10].
- Everytime you upgrade a wave level, zombies will drop one more gold.
- Each wave level, 5 more zombies appear.
- There will be a shop keeper in which you can buy upgrade stones for your runes as well as purchase new runes including healing runes.

Can you make this even more unique?

Yes! I can create my own sprites for these game also, though this will cost extra.
I can make it to your liking.

Unique Guild Outfits

tibia2z.jpg

What does it do?

I will give custom sprites with guild initials on it. You could sell this in your shop on your website. Guild initials are placed on the chest of and outfit and the back. Coloured stripes are also added to the boots giving them a unique colour each. You sell on your website, you tell me, I charge a fee, I create, you recieve, you implement to your server and the guild recieves their outfit, giving to only members of the same guild.

Create your own!

create-your-own-flights2.jpg

What does it do?
You can choose what script you would like, I will create and sell it to you for a fee. Prices vary depending on script.

Sprites

I am currently selling sprites on request, though I am still learning, so they will not be amazing, therefore low prices are guarenteed.

Tibia Gold!

Post how much Tibia gold you wish to order and I will price it up and let you know as soon as possible!
I have stock in all worlds!​

Happy trading!
- Three

Edit-
If you are not happy with your product, a refund is avaliable within 48 hours of purchase. I am accepting Tibia gold on certain worlds, premium game codes and paypal cash sent as gift only. I am also still learning with LUA, therefore, there may be some bugs, though support will be given and a guarenteed fix. If no solution is found within 12 hours, I will refund your cash and ensure the script works within 24 hours after that.

Last edited:
Would be wonderful if you had a sample guild outfit sprite.

Would be wonderful if you had a sample guild outfit sprite.
I'd rather not waste the time, but I guess it would help with some guys, so I'll try make one tonight and have it done by tomorrow.

Last edited:
I will not purchase anything , but I must point out that the guild initials idea is brilliant.

Thank you :)
Gotta give credits to my rl for thinking of it, though.

Back