• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fatima?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salar

Banned User
Reaction score
If Fatima sold her acc which you can tell its true by just looking up recent ips on the acc shouldnt it be deleted?

I mean it clearly says:

Account Trading
Account trading is not allowed under any circumstances. An account belongs to the person who created it, and that person will always be able to recover the account. Anyone trying to sell their account may be permanently locked out from the account, and will never be able to gain access to it again.

We dont care if she sold it for 10 premmy scrolls, but shouldnt the new owner have gotten lvls the same way we have? Botting/Manual? Not buying a lvl 400?

Dont flame dont hate its a question and not a cry chillax bros i gots this

Jelous or not, fatima should be banned.

But as always staff defend their own.

What hes saying is true tho If she did sell the char the char should get deleted just like tons of other chars did

If Fatima sold her acc which you can tell its true by just looking up recent ips on the acc shouldnt it be deleted?

Even if different IPs play it now, you can't prove wether its sold, or she is account sharing

so why dont be ban , delete everysignle player that has different ip log since 3 months? how do we know that he didnt sell his character? fatima's character is still in posses of unstop~ member and anyway there might be in the past some logining from other ip then fatima's.

how about closet monkey that gave his brother acc when he was plaing telenia? he should be deleted too?

never go full retarded...

Last edited:
so why dont be ban , delete everysignle player that has different ip log since 3 months? how do we know that he didnt sell his character? fatima's character is still in posses of unstop~ member and anyway there might be in the past some logining from other ip then fatima's.

how about closet monkey that gave his brother acc when he was plaing telenia? he should be deleted too?

never go full retared...

Then why the fuck are you here? >.< Retared pls

I mean it clearly says:

Account Trading
Account trading is not allowed under any circumstances. An account belongs to the person who created it, and that person will always be able to recover the account. Anyone trying to sell their account may be permanently locked out from the account, and will never be able to gain access to it again.

We dont care if she sold it for 10 premmy scrolls, but shouldnt the new owner have gotten lvls the same way we have? Botting/Manual? Not buying a lvl 400?

Dont flame dont hate its a question and not a cry chillax bros i gots this

IP adresses can be changed at anytime , whenever you want , noob

we are all noobs sorry tuff guy LMAO LOOK AT UR DP LOOKZ LIKE U GET BULLIED NOOB

Ain't no jealousy but the rule fully states the account is the account of who made it..

Omg cry becouse you dont have 400 lvl -.--

I think that she should not be deleted...i mean...who knows if she isnt playing still ? who can prove that she sold or shared her account ? not even the owners of shadowcores are able to prove that, they cant just say she isnt the same person because she changed her IP . Everybody can change Ip´s anytime they want, its easy and most times free .

U change ur IP OK but what if its a euro/NA IP instead of BR

she can choose what kind of ip she wants...if she pays for an ip from another universe she will get it . Shadowcore team has no enough knowledge to catch her real ip if she decides to change it

i already said, fatima's character still belong to member of unstop~guild that she was in sometime ago. so i guess ip is still br's. she still has acces to house of new owner at yala, and selling rares on fatima sell rares ;)

She can always change her ip or internet deliver what changes your host... Or she can move anywhere (to North America, Europe or another continent). They can't do her/him (idk who is now the owner) anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back