• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lady stark's leveling/selling/questing service

Lady Stark

Reaction score
Im disbanding this leveling/selling/questing service due the high amount of deaths trying to level up characters for the service. This server is not what it used to be, everyone tryed to help eachother. Lvled together and tryed to make ShadowCores a better place.
I hope it will change for the better... Mark and his team are putting so much work and love into this server that it would be a pitty if it´s going down because such behaviours. If they want to war / pvp like retards they could go to an x999 server or something.
Well it´s always great to have people who are making such services like this, trying to lift up the server. But thanks to the community it´s going down.
Delete this tread please.
Im out,
Lady Stark.

Last edited:
Ello there adventures of ShadowCores!

I'm starting up a project to sell out blocking service to quests/ leveling service!
For quest and leveling service bring; pots and the price money.

I'm also starting so sell chars so is it a char that you want with good skills and level 100+ I'm doing lvling too.

If you want either of these services, poke me ingame or in this thread.
The price is discussable.

Kinda regards,
Lady Stark

offer each lvl 100 char?
ek -
ed -
rp -
ms -

Level 40 with 90 magic level to level 200

How much would this cost and how long?

Back