• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Proof? Fatima sold her acc..

2iktcoy.png

Delete that acc ASAP Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... Server off, Fatima sold acc ... I CANNOT SLEEP TONIGHT!

Haha is amazing how people try to harm others. MOTHERFUCKER. If she sold her account SO WHAT? IS HER FUCKING ACCOUNT NOT YOURS.

But its illegal we try to live society and follow rules and hopefully those rules are followed, shouldn't rules be followed if they are enforced espicially on shadowcores? She should be deleted without a doubt..

But its illegal we try to live society and follow rules and hopefully those rules are followed, shouldn't rules be followed if they are enforced espicially on shadowcores? She should be deleted without a doubt..

Wow! why U dont remember about rules (fair play) when u ping other players or call your friends to do it?!
Wondering...

Wow! why U dont remember about rules (fair play) when u ping other players or call your friends to do it?!
Wondering...

Ehm sorry we didn't ping u in ab'dendriel when u was getting ur koshies from npc? noob u was stair hopping 24h I went down fully south and mwalled trapped u gratz pvp died by 4 mages lvl 150s LMAO kkkkkkkkk cry is 1gp per day bro np

Ehm sorry we didn't ping u in ab'dendriel when u was getting ur koshies from npc? noob u was stair hopping 24h I went down fully south and mwalled trapped u gratz pvp died by 4 mages lvl 150s LMAO kkkkkkkkk cry is 1gp per day bro np

Gratz! and i was getting mount items nóp
Its nice then U are so afraid to atk me on main chars <3
Greetings

Gratz! and i was getting mount items nóp
Its nice then U are so afraid to atk me on main chars <3
Greetings

Ahahahaha it will be waste of frag your too low for me :S I can kill u with my lvl 148 why will I frag you on my main? but if u wanna kno my main its skuuty da tanker bb :* rage is free bro

And you would make this thread if a say level 200 did it? Or 250? Because people do it all the time but only reason you care about Fatima is because shes the highest level and your stuck on level 200. Cry

Kiddies.

I could sell my char also and?
You will get NO PROOF that she sold it :)

Who' will tell you that Paula bought it?
Fatima or Paula will tell you that she bought/sell account?
You must be 2 in brain.

"She Could give that account to her"

And you would make this thread if a say level 200 did it? Or 250? Because people do it all the time but only reason you care about Fatima is because shes the highest level and your stuck on level 200. Cry

why you changing the subject bro? we can discuss Fatima on my thread don't change subject cus you failed KID BYE

Back