• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real stamina in shadowcores. _/

roojaro

Reaction score
Hola, I wonder if there are any chances to make real stamina in shadowcores, like on real tibia :).
Not everybody has time to play alot. I mean players who are loggin' for 2-3 hours daily would get a little more experience on bonus hours of stamina.

I think it's not the worst idea, what do you think ?:)

Last edited:
Not really, it's an OT server so I don't think so.

But as far as I remember maybe they will add in the future.

People are always complaining about bots, they are always hunting, we can't hunt because bots are 24/7, i think stamina is a great way to reduce the AMOUNT OF TIME people bot, that's my point of view

People are always complaining about bots, they are always hunting, we can't hunt because bots are 24/7, i think stamina is a great way to reduce the AMOUNT OF TIME people bot, that's my point of view

no, i have seen this on rl to.

1st day, nr 1 ek
2nd day, nr 2 ek
3rd day, nr 3 ek
4th day, nr 1 ek
5th day, nr 2 ek

and so on.

Every time I see you post I think to myself "Does this dumbass have a fckin brain?" If they add stamina you won't get your hunting spots open. You'll get the same person botting a different character in that place.

Every time I see you post I think to myself "Does this dumbass have a fckin brain?" If they add stamina you won't get your hunting spots open. You'll get the same person botting a different character in that place.

Never ending story. Amount of botters just can't rise up, they're many! XD ;o

Every time i see a person replying like that i think "Does this dumbass have a fucking brain? then i realize that you don't. Thanks

Same goes for nubs that think tibia is a player game. All they do is bitch until they realize it is a bot ran game and start using one themselves.

I don't see any reason to start botting, because I DON'T WANT. Only botters think like you said. But those ppl cans lick my balls. Or use their hands to make me some good handjob as it seems like their hands are jobless :) Not going to discuss with a BOT (not a player).

I dont think stamina is the problem, the problem is that mages dont need to use any manapots so they can stay in a spawn 24/7 :<

I don't see any reason to start botting, because I DON'T WANT. Only botters think like you said. But those ppl cans lick my balls. Or use their hands to make me some good handjob as it seems like their hands are jobless :) Not going to discuss with a BOT (not a player).

Dude everyone is against is, might as well quit trying.

If you don't want to bot stop crying about people that do want to. Many have a life and can't sit at the pc all day to get their levels like you.

I shit on botters, and on things they want to do. AND AS I SAID IN TOPIC, im playing abut 2-3 hours/day, so I dont think so I have time to "take my lvls" idiot. Reading lessons needed! :<

Can somebody close this thread, 3/4 ppl playing on server are against it, Thank you, come again.

Back