• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Yosef Rushar [byebye 300]

I love the people in shadowcores, such a nice community!
Most of the threads start of with good meanings, and then some of our lovely players decide to go write some lovely poems and loveletters to their beloveds!

Oh and not to mention how in every thread the same person gets mentioned and discussed! Ho, ho! I love our community!

I love the people in shadowcores, such a nice community!
Most of the threads start of with good meanings, and then some of our lovely players decide to go write some lovely poems and loveletters to their beloveds!

Oh and not to mention how in every thread the same person gets mentioned and discussed! Ho, ho! I love our community!

Horrible community. I will be nice to people that are nice to me. I never ever flamed someone thru forum without a reason.

who would wanna be nice to you rose? your from bosnia you fuckers would steal of your own mothers given half the chance

I don't get the point why you made a thread about this... It's just taking unnecessary space on the forums. And if I read all the reactions, your team is the only one who cares. Not even Yosef cares..

I don't praise RLD here, but I think this thread is just another pathetic call for attention... Don't slice your wrist man! There is more in life then tibia.. so walk out of your cave and sniff the fresh air! (or is there in Bosnia only smoke from the wars)

//OUT

What a pathetic cry for attention lawls. Most of RLD are only on for battles now, server got boring.

Did anyone notice how Dyablo liked it, the guy who lost level 200 more than 200 times?

I don't get the point why you made a thread about this... It's just taking unnecessary space on the forums. And if I read all the reactions, your team is the only one who cares. Not even Yosef cares..

I don't praise RLD here, but I think this thread is just another pathetic call for attention... Don't slice your wrist man! There is more in life then tibia.. so walk out of your cave and sniff the fresh air! (or is there in Bosnia only smoke from the wars)

//OUT

as far as i know, last war was at '94
and every week, they arrest like 30 people having 20+ kilograms of weed. that means 30x20=600 kg check bljesak.info and translate to english.

OMG dem threads op, stop qq u all whores, im gonna bring my 3rd guild up in here and rape yo anus, nah jk i wont but fml who wants my char? im retired anyways? ;) its neutral np and it has epic gear and like 2kk, send me pm first one gets it

Horrible community. I will be nice to people that are nice to me. I never ever flamed someone thru forum without a reason.

I thought u left.... or did u just made fake post about selling all your items and char? I will pray for you so you will sell it soon so we can finally get rid of you.

Live in peace or die in pain!!!! :)

I thought u left.... or did u just made fake post about selling all your items and char? I will pray for you so you will sell it soon so we can finally get rid of you.

Live in peace or die in pain!!!! :)

Sorry, you're too stupid, retarded and you have sux pvp to make me die.
I'll stay here forever. Playing rl and this.

Back