• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hiperkarma and Luffy's marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luffy

giraffe
Reaction score
Today, this beautiful event took place, hiperkarma and I got married.
I present you our photoalbum of the wedding.

asrtrj2.png

QRBHxM5.png

dWzo6u.png

xCDF08x.png

TFAMBFw.png

5cFCe7E.png

I2KAPOe.png

vDULq_.png

Damn that priest!

Thank you all for attending and thank you priest, for being there and doing this for us!
Everyone who didn't attend: fak u, i hope u die without bless or aol

Hueheuhueueheeu congratz heuhuehuhueheuhe

That was a lovely wedding indeed!

17:05 Hiperkarma [155]: I took off my skirt
17:05 Luffy [112]: WHOA
17:05 Druiden Sky Lord [151]: oh my
17:05 Druiden Sky Lord [151]: :D
17:05 Luffy [112]: don't look
17:05 Druiden Sky Lord [151]: my eyes
17:05 Luffy [112]: XD
17:05 Druiden Sky Lord [151]: i have sinned
17:05 Druiden Sky Lord [151]: OH NO

and the after party pics?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WANT TO SE SOME BEER AND STUFF YOU KNOW:D
pipe to

some people have too much spare time..
lol, what's that supposed to mean? I mean you play shadowcores when you have spare time, and when you decide to get married there you suddenly have too much spare time?

We are not left-over junkies from Tibia, we are OT developers who like to play ShadowCores and have too much spare time.

Lufy, I know someone who can take care of problems. If you need help, you know where to find me.

Luffy, contact me asap.

Hiperkarma has a penis. Gay marriage? :S I don't think you know, quick, pmpmpmpm.

I must say that I am a little bit disappointed that I was not invited to witness this marriage.

Luffy, contact me asap.

Hiperkarma has a penis. Gay marriage? :S I don't think you know, quick, pmpmpmpm.

Tyren...

I must say that I am a little bit disappointed that I was not invited to witness this marriage.

This was only the private part, public part coming later and you'll be invited.

No worries menx, you're invited to the after-after party and the after-after-after party!
The after-after-after party is my favourite party.

Is that the party where you cheat on your fiance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back