• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

rs trap... Gms pleasee

oliwis

Fuck Brazoli
Reaction score
helo in ab'dendriel 3 players

-Ray On Aurera
-Traketa
-Traketo

making rs trap, my bro died and lost all items... and later they insulting all ppl, where is the gm's?

please rules please... if that dont stop now, day for day shadow will die.- thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

1 report.jpg there is

- - - Updated - - -

a big image

But why? I don't understand why people take rs when they find themselves in a RS TRAP!?!?

Its not like, "ohh, I am in a rs trap, now I HAVE to take rs" nøøøøh

HELP ME IM ON RS TRAP AND I USE AVA ON NOOBS CHARS HELP MEEE IM NOOOOB!!! but i know its rs trap but i must use ava for be cool ;D

Hey Siramix@ where is the rule that says you can not do bs or rs?? ..

Please could you show me the nob's?

- - - Updated - - -

Controlling/logging in multiple characters in potential PVP situations (also known as red skull traps, combobot or magebomb)

Nob.. Rule .. do in order to have more bulk in the OT.

that an administrator has to do .. an bs? who is the fucking nob. ? ..

Acc I don't see the point of that rule ;/ U need to be so stupid to let urself get redskulled by those ppl. However it shouldn't be illegal. Once people get rs they will learn something, but now only thing we have is a Spam on forum

Acc I don't see the point of that rule ;/ U need to be so stupid to let urself get redskulled by those ppl. However it shouldn't be illegal. Once people get rs they will learn something, but now only thing we have is a Spam on forum

True story bro.

Back
Top Bottom