• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Check This If You Wanna Get Rich.

Calar

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hello

My Stock : 9kk + (4kk Locked)

If you want your trade to be faster, please post in this thread that you have sent me the cash.
I guess many of you know me, and you also know that im 100% trusted player.

And because i've stopped playing shadowcores, i've decided to play aurora, and therefor i would like to trade my cash from here to aurora.
How will it work?

I will give you 1kk on shadowcores for 10k on Aurora!!

Will i go first?
No i wont go first, but im 100% trusted player, so there is no fear that i will scam you.

How should i trade with you?
Its simple you will have to send me a parcel on aurora with a letter inside the parcel.
Parcel must contain
(Cash that you wanna trade)
(Letter with your name on Shadowcores)
(Label saying "Joker Calar") Thats my name on Aurora "Joker Calar"
You dont need to write to what city you wanna send the parcel.

List of successful trades.
  • 1 Quiq - (85k On Aurora) for (5,1kk On Shadowcores) - Complete
  • 2 Snyder - (50k On Aurora) for (3kk On Shadowcores) - Complete
  • 3 Three Magic - (10k On Aurora) for (1kk On Shadowcores) - Complete
  • 4 Bash - (150k On Aurora) for (15kk On Shadowcores) - Complete
  • 5 Three Magic - (50k On Aurora) for (5kk On Shadowcores) - Complete
  • 6 Sparticus - (100k On Aurora) for (10kk On Shadowcores) - Complete

If you don't understand something, feel free to write in this thread, or by pming me on forum.

Last edited:
ur 100% trusted , give me 10 of your trades , and their names and proofs that u traded.

Why u post useless things in this thread? Just ask around to see if I'm a trusted person.
Just ask for "Calar Joker"
And rly if u got nothing to say please dont write anything. Lpk, i dont have to prove u anything, from the posts that i've seen from other players, ur always trying to ruin someone service and convince them to trade with you and get scammed.

Fred: You dont see anything maybe because this thread isnt even up for 1 hour?

i remember u scamming my soft boots on dice , i was on Distenz.

and at the point " ur always trying to ruin someone service and convince them to trade with you and get scammed." i never scammed any1 here , cuz this is crappy ot and i got nice amount of rl cash from it , don't see the point of scamming anyone here..

Thanks Combo.

OMG Lpk, stop posting bullshit. Just GTFO.

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP

- - - Updated - - -

bump

OMG lpk, im not ur mother 100% scammer. Umbled go suck LPK's dick k? fucking retards.

Ok andrzejek, send boh on aurora and i'll send u 3kk here.

omg he is ur friend this is fake , u fucking noob u see how it looks like?

Even if he is my friend, so what? He needs cash here and i need cash on aurora. U dumb fuck, guys just ignore him.

- - - Updated - - -

bump

I want to trade 200k on aurora for money there
How much cash i will get?

Last edited:
Back