• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Honera] OtLander's Thread

I'll never go inactive since I decided to buy premium, start school and play every weekend a bit till school ends.

19:37 You see Fion Ravi (Level 38). He is a master sorcerer.
Botting darashia rotworms, that's what I don't like about non-pvp worlds is that botters bot forever without being afraid of getting killed by higher levels.
I would solo him if it wasn't non-pvp.
Level 15 1 hits rotworm with exori frigo as well, pro offline training

EDIT: Any ideas where to level? 10 Paladin Dist: 33

True :) He gives up on stuff totally quick.

Funny, I lasted longer than you in Secura :)

I'm not so active, no. Like tomorrow, I won't be online, the next day maybe not.

Why? I have a life. I don't sit here playing games every day, all day.

- - - Updated - - -

19:37 You see Fion Ravi (Level 38). He is a master sorcerer.
Botting darashia rotworms, that's what I don't like about non-pvp worlds is that botters bot forever without being afraid of getting killed by higher levels.
I would solo him if it wasn't non-pvp.
Level 15 1 hits rotworm with exori frigo as well, pro offline training

EDIT: Any ideas where to level? 10 Paladin Dist: 33

Go get more distance maybe?
At level 10 you should have atleast 50 dist. Which takes approx 30 minutes - 1 hour

tSAl71o.png

Decided to make a character an hour ago, I think I'm going to choose Druid as my profession. :ninja:

Looking good guys.

Just took 54 on my druid.

About the inactive thing, well I think people will get inactive but for myself I'll be fine.
I have two level 300+ blockers who want me to be level 100 by mid next month, so that should be some motivation.

Funny, I lasted longer than you in Secura :)

I'm not so active, no. Like tomorrow, I won't be online, the next day maybe not.

Why? I have a life. I don't sit here playing games every day, all day.

- - - Updated - - -

Go get more distance maybe?
At level 10 you should have atleast 50 dist. Which takes approx 30 minutes - 1 hour

Lasted longer? Dude you quit whole tibia after a few days playing with the team

Looking good guys.

Just took 54 on my druid.

About the inactive thing, well I think people will get inactive but for myself I'll be fine.
I have two level 300+ blockers who want me to be level 100 by mid next month, so that should be some motivation.

Damn, I need to get myself a pair of boobs. I also want blockers :(

I wont be playing today since I formatted my PC this morning, spent all day installing stuff and still am xD

wow, so many new people, how many do I have to add to the main page? xD
Write your ingame names here so I can add you :p

Lasted longer? Dude you quit whole tibia after a few days playing with the team
Hahahahaha, bro I was playing Secura for 2 months before I gave my 200 RP away and 3 months til I sold my 100 ED to BigB.

@UP
Tyren Derp

Back