• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tutorial] Where are Manta Rays located exactly?

Dyabl0

Dyablo
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there!

I think there are more than 100 people which don't know where are Manta Rays! They would like to tame them for obtain the mount, of course, everyone would like :D!

So I made this tutorial to show them where are they exactly...

Which item I do need to tame this monster?
You can tame them using a Foxtail:
Foxtail.gif

Monster: - Mount:
Manta_Ray.gif
Manta.gif

Note: For know more information check in Wiki please:
Manta - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

Iha5h.png

d811R.png

UIsIo.png

DRdOp.png

sCZAW.png

cImHO.png

7c2cM.png

P9ONL.png

wss8H.png

tre7z.png

oepC6.png

966zW.png

XfC7A.png

JT9Yz.png

q9QyQ.png

xPrGy.png

UNzfL.png

IS8WR.png

ztQSr.png

58inU.png

Then finally! You reached there, I wish you good luck with taming it!
Yours,
Dyablo.

Last edited:
Thanks Dyablo. I bought a foxtail 4 days ago and I couldn't yet use it because I didn't know where to go.

- - - Updated - - -

I went, I saw, I tamed the manta ray and forgot to eat so I died because of no mana, but I did it.
Lend me 10 cc for bless? :D

Last edited:
Can I hand out constructive criticism?

It's hard to follow with screenshots so close together ... or better ... It's hard to follow without showing a mini map along.

Well, about doing mini map it's fine but I want to show the screenshot to give them a example if they're going on the right way or not.
Next time I'll try to add Mini-maps, because I just can add 25 pictures MAX.

Thanks anyways.

Well, about doing mini map it's fine but I want to show the screenshot to give them a example if they're going on the right way or not.
Next time I'll try to add Mini-maps, because I just can add 25 pictures MAX.

Thanks anyways.

25 pictures MAX per post. Just a tip! Reserv post #2 :)

Hey After The Update It Is Blocked Can't Go There Picture 7+ is blocked ;( pls do new guide how to get it :)

What is the name of the quest i need to do to enter the portal?

nvm found it :p

Last edited:
Hey After The Update It Is Blocked Can't Go There Picture 7+ is blocked ;( pls do new guide how to get it :)

Well, it's something about stages so I'm not experienced much on it and I'm really sorry for answering this too late but don't worry.
I made another tutorial about how to start the Liquid Black quest, if the stage changes so you can go and find out a Manta Ray to hunt them or get chances to tame it!
There: http://otland.net/f495/tutorial-liquid-black-quest-first-visitor-195074/

Good luck!

Back