• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otland LOL COMPETITION EUW 001 !next weekend! Sign up! Fast :)

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Otland LOL-Competition EU WEST 001
LLT4fVE.jpg

Hello and Welcome to Otland LOL-Competition EU WEST!

For the upcoming week Im having holidays, so I thought :"Why not make a lol competition?". Smth I alrdy wanted to do in christmas holidays.. So here we go:

We will have 8 teams competing with each other. The teams do not require to consist of only Otlanders, however 1 OTLAND PLAYER is required for each team!We will play only 5vs5 matches using DRAFT MODE!
The first round will be at 8 pm european time (20:00 European time zone) on upcoming saturday the 9th February. Then at sunday, the 4 teams who won on saturday will play against each other again so only 2 will remain in the end... Those 2 finalists will fight at the same time again on monday. The one winning on monday will be the winner team!
If you could record any of your games that would be awesome!

Teams:
Here you can find every competing team. Every team
has the lol nickname of their leader behind it, so you can watch the matches on saturday/sunday/monday , and also has the OTLANDmember name in brankets(otlandname). So it is :"Team 1 ,LOLNAME,(otlandname).

Team 1,Ympker,(Damon)
Team 2
Team 3
Team 4
Team 5
Team 6
Team 7
Team 8

Matchmaking:
The teamcaptains named above should all add each other in LOL before saturday, so they can invite themselves easier to games!

Saturday 8pm european time zone (20:00 european time zone)
Team 1 vs Team 2
Team 3 vs Team 4
Team 5 vs Team 6
Team 7 vs Team 8

On sunday same time the winner teams compete again:
Team 1/2 vs Team 3/4
Team 5/6 vs Team 7/8

Monday same time the finalists battle each other :)

Record Games!?
It would be awesome if you could record every single match with either FRAPS, or LOL recorder and upload to youtube ! However if computer specs too low nvm :p

LOL RECORDER has low requirements and wont affect gameplay even at bad pcs :)

A tutorial on how to use LOL REPLAY :) DO NOT SEND UR FILES TO THE EMAIL IN THIS TUTORIAL! Thats just some dude, not me!
[video=youtube;QgfxdDixyn4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgfxdDixyn4[/video]
However to upload those clips to youtube u need hypercam 2 to record the replay again, or put it in moviemaker and make movie and then upload, or dont upload to youtube and simply upload the file the dude sends in the video, to speedyshare :)

-----------

The prize is FUN and this cool pic :)
JOM4Pjz.jpg

To apply for joinikg post ur ingame nick here and which team u wanna take care of (u can only take free ones, or ask a teamcaptain if u can join

Regards,
//Damon

I doubt many people will join for no reward, you already gave us the picture and if they want to play vs other teams, ranked does that for you.

saturday are when the season 3 series starts so i doubt u will get many ppl around that hour :p

Okay of noone isinterested close this :/ sad that the community doesnt like this type pf comprtition.
All the Best,
//Damon

Back