• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.22] The World Of Repigera (map-release) NOW WITH PICTURES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolmaN

Banned User
Reaction score
Been retired from mapping a while, becuase of too much world of warcraft playing. So I decide to release the World of Repigera map to the community.

Enjoy!

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Download: http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/124241376.html

Some pictures from the server:

HolmaNcont3.jpg

demonhunt.jpg

ourhouse11.jpg

elajjten1.jpg

elajjtenhuntingcycs.jpg

goingout11212.jpg

sellspike.jpg

rep9.jpg

repigerabild3.jpg

repigerabild2.jpg

Information:

Map version: 8.22
Size: 22mb
Well detaild
Including: Demon helmet quest, demon legs quest, annihilator, a started poi, and alot more.

Regards, HolmaN.

Last edited:
man nooooo!! It's me Anthony, did u have to do that? It was nice one :(

Ohh, So I have to use Remeres?
I dont know if Simones does that.

I told you and yesterday but now I'll public my thoughts.

Man you kick ass , the map rox even if it's not done , every tile is made by detail.

HolmaN <3

But I'm a bit more lucky than anyone else. ;p

Why you quit your project?
I've start to get addicted to world of warcraft, and got no time left for mapping. And the dedicated is getting slow. NO clue why.

Anyway, the map is playable, and I guess someone can make a great ot about it. It got the most even if it's unfinnished. I had it hosted a while and ppl could actully play and everyone where like "Why's there no players on such a great OT?" and I couldn't protect the Ot-titel as "the old great world of repigera wich was found back in 2006 by Nikolas and HolmaN". Didn't work.
You can read more about the project in the "otland"-alike forum wich I can't mention the name. but it's the fan site where I'm a member since 2006 with a post count of ca 2,5k.

Anyway guys. Make me proud and start the ot someone :)

Regards, HolmaN a.k.a G33k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back