• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.50] Thais + all the area around + 100% underground

Jawk

Mapper
Reaction score

Attachments

• yyyyyyyyyyyyyy.JPG
    yyyyyyyyyyyyyy.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 1,291 · VirusTotal
yes greendizer i saw that, but you diden't have any undergrounds and you diden't have everything around thais so i got the ide to make it 100% :)

Does it include houses :O? (stupid question?)

is it that hard to check it up? ....
it doesnt contain houses, but how hard fucking is it? not so much

ONT:
Nice release, it is NOT 100%. But still nice. Missing parts in mint and mad mage room quest.
Also it contains edron track o.o nice one. but i just tracked anicient temple a while ago so i got it 100% ;), so doesnt effect me.

Til next time u track:
Change "Update Int (ms)" to a lower amout, will get less buggs. i ues 100

Sry dubblepost :)
When i track i use:
k21ijn.jpg

Not good to use "Save monster spawns". They are getting dubble if you see the monster again and it just messy. ill add them after, a little more work but its better :)

alright zkum! thanks for the tip. :)

dident know what this "update int(ms)" so thanks =P

alright zkum! thanks for the tip. :)

dident know what this "update int(ms)" so thanks =P

well i think it is that ;p bcuz when i tracked some things with 600 ms. i got many buggs, when i tracked with 100 ms. i got like, one, or none buggs? so i guess its that :)

@ Gattaca

No sorry i diden't save .ztk :(

@ entral

No i dont think so

Ufff i was looking for this map in all the net, and the first day i enter here i find :O thanks a lot xD

whats the cords ? because i working in Sim0ne map editor, and i cant find Thais xD

Back