• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.60 Finitera Map. No npcs or scripts.

Slatera

Reaction score
Yeah, after retiring with tibia, both for wow and thanks to these moderators ive started to hate so bad. Heres my map, for the people. Its 8.60, and if you downgrade, hf repairing. :blink: Only thing beside the mapp, is a custom monster included, all the custom items and manarunes are for you to handle.

Screenshots:
Finitera OT Screenshots.

<sarcasm>Ohh yeah, the map is containing virus and all that shizzle</sarcasm>

Have fun.

Edit: Thid is MY map and I do NOT want to see this map on any other website or anything! If you really want too, you will have to PM me and ask if you are allowed, and then I want MY credits and mine only, if we're not agreed, and you still have uploaded it, I will ask a moderator on that website to shut the thread down.

Download:
Finitera OT

Im not fuzzed about rep, but do as you please.

Last edited:
It is, and why does it have to be detailed and all pwetteh?`Its a tp romm for christ sake.

It looks great but what I REALLY dislike is the massive use of TPs that just beats the whole reason to explore the map, do quests and much more, don't get me wrong it just lacks full creativity to create a full-fledged map.

Back