• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like it? Don't download it... Kkthxbye.

Don't like negative criticism? Don't post it.. Kthxbye

Kidding, but seriously its pretty childish how you act on some of these threads when people say anything thats not "omg nice mens"

I think it looks friggin great, I mean the floor with the groundshifts and all, the grass tufts are many but thats how my mappings are to so I love it hehe :d, the houses are quite plain ye but its not finished ofcourse and I think its really kind of u to release it, great job as usuall Neon!

Don't like negative criticism? Don't post it.. Kthxbye

Kidding, but seriously its pretty childish how you act on some of these threads when people say anything thats not "omg nice mens"

I can take critics, ofc I can... But not from him. Because he is noob.

i downloaded this, and had a look and honestly its about a 6/7-10 like others have said, theres a huge change from high detail to then bare grass, i wouldnt say disguistingly over-detailed like others, i quite like it, but the bare grass parrts really stick out, it almost seems like this was sorta released 70% done, also most people love bigger houses as opposed to the standard shit house on rl tibia,

Ive looked at alot of your work Neon, and this doesn't really live up to your skills that everyone knows you have.

Appreciate the fact you release stuff,
Hopefully you see my comments as "Constructive Critiscism"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back