• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gozia map [8.4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fippex

Mapper
Reaction score
Hello there, I havn't mapped since 7.6 etc and when my computer dieed i was alone with my laptop so i decided to mape some, but was alot of new features and i looked on forums for ideas and saw my maps wasn't so great after all.

Anyway this is a map that Neon made from the ground it's hes "Rook map" that you can find Here.
I also added Illusion Storm map, called Stylish Island, but i changed it and remapped it so it would fit in to one of my ice islands.
So what i did was put the stylish map and neons rook map togehater remap the "Stylish island" to a snow island and make a main town to the map.
I've also made a little island called "The explorer soscity island" where all teleports to diffrent hunting spots will be.

Minimaps before

Stylish Island
minimapens.bmp

Neons custom rookgard
2aj2mgy.png

And "World of Gozia" minimap that you can download here
24x44tv.png

Atm i dont have time to put upp more screenshots on the map so if anyone wants feel free to do it.

You can download the map here FTW.otbm

Note that their is no house file since i never added it, and no spawn file since it dissepeard after some bug <,<

If you like it rep me, but also Neon wich you can do here and dont forget about Illusion Storm wich you can rep here

Cheers!

1° Coment
Good but i dont go download because my pc is full hehehehe
(my english is sux) :x

Some parts from Neova too :p And my Frost Dragons :)

Anyways, good job :D

Thanks everybody, =D
I will add some more parts on the map and also remap the spawns again.
Dont forget to rep+! (a)

Another dead one... could someone rehost it?

Im sorry, i dont have this map left on the computer, so wont be able to rehost it if nonone els has it and can do it for me you can close this thread :'(!

Too bad ... This map is good and I wanted to have someone like her but it is not difficult: |

If anyone has the map, the person can send me a pm containing the download link. But for now I close this thread.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back