• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pits of Inferno Map

Nottinghster

Tibia World RPG Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Nottinghster
I caught the map of PoI Quest 7.92 on the Internet that was totally without details, I'm posting this map was for personal use, but do not like to be selfish and I am releasing the map for you, the map is almost all detailed but still lack some parties, it is on account of you :thumbup:

Screen Shots:

imagem1mv5.jpg

imagem2kd6.jpg

imagem3yy7.jpg

imagem4jq9.jpg

imagem5vd3.jpg

imagem6jf2.jpg

Download:

SpeedyShare
RapidShare

lol I created that lever about 15 times till now for ppl requests :/

Can i edit PoI-scripts on EldinWorld 8.31 (id's, coord's etc) to make this map 100%? or will have erros?
Thank's
sorry bad english =x

Can we get a 8.31? ;D Version or a newer version of poi?

or is there any way to convert it to 8.31? ;\

@Up.

Sure you must open it in Remeres Map Editor, use Map -> Properties -> And change tibia version. Something about scripts Hmm you need about few levers + thrones + chests, it isn't to hard.

hello can you help me I have my ot 8.60 esque and I run all poi script and I can not do the quest and no levers to pull and grab me no effect gravstone plis help me:)

Back