• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia Map

Ispiro

Reaction score
Credits go to their respective authors, not to me. I can only remember SoulDrainer.

Radonia.rar

Would appreciate it if someone posts some screenies, my internet is screwed I can't upload anything.

dh6f5y.png

Thank you for posting it here!

Ari~ deleted his thread for a reason, he didnt want more people to download it, so expect an infraction or warning.

Give me a reason to delete it and the reason is good i will delete it.

AFF not again -.- People keep reposting it even on otfans. I got it fixed over there. I'd really appreciate it if you guys would stop so fuckin releasing my release once and once again HAHA. Btw, the guy who deleted the thread was the almighty Talaturen since I was demoted because of not being active on the downloads board :p

You can only blame yourself for this, you released it and people keep redistributing it. What did you expect? The one who owns the rights for the map is Souldrainer, I have no idea if he passed away the rights to you when you bought it though but I'm pretty sure he was really disappointed when he heard that you tried to make even more money than he got by selling it to more people.

AFF not again -.- People keep reposting it even on otfans. I got it fixed over there. I'd really appreciate it if you guys would stop so fuckin releasing my release once and once again HAHA. Btw, the guy who deleted the thread was the almighty Talaturen since I was demoted because of not being active on the downloads board :p
You shall have thought that someone will release the file after you've released it. Your fault, I'm not sure if I'm suppose to delete it or leave it but you've destroyed Radonia server.

Tell me the reason why I have destroyed the Radonia server.

Here were my reasons:

1) Radonia became REALLY outdated and it became to hard to update it and to fix existing bugs.

2) When Radonia was run, no more than 20 players played it.

3) Map was to massively big and spawns were to damn hidden for people to find them so it was not that much of playable.

4) I didn't need the map anymore since I was working on a new project and when I asked, many people said it was useless.

That is why I released it.

Well w.e. Anyways, keep it here if you want since at the end, this map is pretty useless unless you have the complete package which is the npcs, actions, spawns, etc. which is something I for now am refusing to release after watching the reaction on releasing this map.

Sizaro, I didn´t release the copy of the map you sent me. I released a copy of the map that was a big older.

Even thought Radonias map is awesome this is just crap! The original that was made by Souldrainer was totally the best.
This got too much add's and useless spammings.

And it's very childish to release it as well.

Once again, when I got the files from souldrainer, the map was yes awesome but it had to many bugs. Also, I doubt that even half of the people who downloaded this map know the nice secrets about it. Souldrainer´s radonia map was crap compared to the newer version now hidden only by sizaro and by me. Also Varino, you can´t say that it was childish to release a map which has been proof to be a pretty nice fail to rpg playing since each time a server was run by this map, no more than 20 people would play. I can predict future you know, Real tibia maps will fall and that will rock. I hope to someday see a cool server with this map and I hope I can have to chance to play it. HAHA I even bet you that you´ve downloaded the map already :p

20 players online when you had it open, not when Talaturen and Souldrainer ;) there was 100+ online..

That was never prooven. All day it said over 100 but the server was always empty
O,o why was it always over 100 online ingame when i played? I'm sure you started in the late days of Radonia ;)

Back