• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RELEASE] 1337/RoxOr Map (Peak 386)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tufte

Reaction score
We (the staff) of the Open Tibia server known as 1337 or Rox0r has decided to release our server, with all scripts and maps included.

Why?
This is because of constant requests of it being released and the fact that some people has started to copy our server and has managed to steal our server, so we wanted to release it before someone else claims it's theirs work.

What is this server?
Our server is a War/RPG map, 80% homemade with some respawns gotten from real tibia. The map is using teleports to hunting grounds.
Our server was at it's peak on the top 1, reaching up to 386 players online at once.
The map is around 22 mb.
Credits:
Penis-Pumpe/Petter - Creater, Hoster, mapper and scripter
Faen - Mapper, scripter and main GM
Eid - GM and ideas
Nachete - Scripter

More pictures
ImageShack - Hosting :: venorehv9.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: viptpshi3.jpg

The map is build up on about 70 Scripts, so if you want the Map to work, you have to download our server/scripts!

Last edited:
LOL i played this ot it was SOOOOO noobish.

uhm I dont like the map..
Teleporter Rooms sux.. there are 100000000 teleporters to every shit monster spawn.. Thats no RPG

if u play on this ots more then 3 days it will be boring in next days:<

Suckiest map ever made, in the entire world history.
Sorry. -10/10

Im hosting this server and i make 150.00 EUR/500.00 PLN in 10 Days

Every day online up to 90 players but it will be more but i hosting on my computer ;/

Im hosting this server and i make 150.00 EUR/500.00 PLN in 10 Days

Every day online up to 90 players but it will be more but i hosting on my computer ;/

Ya, but your rates attract 10-year-olds that's begging their parents for money... So no wonder... :p

Hahaahah u guys just made me Laugh thanks :p

And also thanks for good map =] =] =] =] =] =] =]

download??

................. ^o)

i want to download it, please put links :)

lol how can i downlaod the map -.-

Man i want download the map plz gimme link?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back