• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vengoth Isle [Based on real tibia]

Status
Not open for further replies.

barker

HHHHH
Reaction score
Here you go, Vengoth Isle :p there might be some mountains or things missing on east part also, the haunted treeling hunting place <main ground> is custom but the castle is 100% real :p

hope you like it even tho the haunted treeling land looks retarded :p (Global coordinates as usual :p )

credits to cipsoft & me

48039077.jpg

url removed

Last edited:
don't laugh at the haunted treelings land XD

looks very good

Barker, Can you try to track Zao ?
I think you're the only able here to do this..
I will really appreciate that .
Thanks.

Barker, Can you try to track Zao ?
I think you're the only able here to do this..
I will really appreciate that .
Thanks.

I already got full zao including some scripts but i yhink anyone is able to track any Mao but lazy to do it

I already got full zao including some scripts but i yhink anyone is able to track any Mao but lazy to do it

If you have it , why can't you share it with us?
I'm not that lazy, I tried to use the map tracker, but that crashes everytime that I open a cam video, and I don't have a character in real tibia, so I'm not able at all to do that. If you can send a link of a map tracker that works...
But I don't understand, if you share sea serpent place, vengoth place, quaras place, why can't you share Zao?

If you have it , why can't you share it with us?
I'm not that lazy, I tried to use the map tracker, but that crashes everytime that I open a cam video, and I don't have a character in real tibia, so I'm not able at all to do that. If you can send a link of a map tracker that works...
But I don't understand, if you share sea serpent place, vengoth place, quaras place, why can't you share Zao?

would be reallly amazing!!!!!

barker, why you removed all links from your uploads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back