• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yalahar city [+2 hunting grounds]

Jompi

A hoagie in disguise.
Solutions
Reaction score
Got bored and tracked the Yalahar city and the Alchemist quarter -Bog Raider area and dragon lord spawn.

-No credits to me since I nearly did anything at all.
-Credits to the guy who made Ztracker I guess.

Known bugs.
•Underground does not exist in the city
•Not 100% of the hunting ground since I had to edit some myself so let's say it's 95% but not so noticeable.
•Removed all black spots in the city but there might be some misplaced wall. Please report it so I can fix it.
•The walls around the city are pretty messed up.
Remember that it's only the city itself! [Inside walls]
------------------------------------------------------------

That's all, have fun :)

Click me to download the map!

I find a virus scan really unnecessary since it's just a .otbm file. And you find all the spawns around:
x:810
y:968
z:7

Screenshots:
Alchemist Quarter -
Bog raiders, acid/death blobs, mutated tigers,nightmares/scions.
-----
Dragon lords. -
Dragon lords, DL hatchlings.
-----
Yalahar -
The city itself. Do I need to say more?

Last edited:
so jompi from Wot(?) has moved to ot :)?

btw how did you make this? map tracker or by hand, since the bograider part should be more < and the dragon lord place should be more south anyway its usefull for someone i think

Ooooh my gooood! this is MAX 5% of the MAP!

Then how come it works out for me? I apolgogise for not being the same "rep whore" as you are when it comes to this.

So how about you shut your stupid mouth before something bad happens to you, asshole.

@Mummrik: Maptracker and by hand, but I am using it and it works 100%. I have also tracked nearly every spawn from Yalahar and using. But I won't post it because of all these minor rep whores *cough* Zonet *cough*.

Btw Zonet.

Weren't you the guy who pasted 4 files into a map-editor and called it "Zonet Mapeditor"?

Hahaha, you're so sad. Stop thinking yourself as some sort of god, you self-preclaimed God of douches.

Back