• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aerrox[Mapping]

Aerrox

Mapper
Reaction score
Hello dear Otlanders!

Here, i'll show my latest mappings.
Feel free leaving suggestions, tips or what I should map next.

Random. =)

Regars,
Aeroxx

You're good, but did you put boat walls?
I think they do not fit there, just a suggestion :)

I think you should focus on your buildings, the shapes of them especially, they're a bit squishy? if you get what I mean, the nature I think needs to be toned down a little, you have a lot of "big" trees and I find that it will put a player off that specific area.

Also the bridge could be fixed up a little bit, its a 1sqm width players will get frustrated with anything that comes the opposite way.

I really like the last picture, but why doesn't you make nature around this place? It may take you 5 minutes and the effect could be much better.

the red roofs don't fit :s
just use it as a tower
unless that it looks cool, and yeah, Descfear is right! gives a better impression ö

Editing Venore:

2na4uaf.png

(Undone)

Please, dont say anything bout thats impossible having swamps on a roof, its a bloody fantasy game, and I enjoyed making this so! =)

Last edited:
Well you dont want us to mention the roofs, but I gotta have to do it anyway: if the roofs where normal with stone floor + stone railings or just normal roofs, and also if u had stone railings on the roads, I think it could look really cool, but right now it looks aweful :/

Looks cool but i dont like the swamps on top of the roofs.

Back