• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Arkeria's Project!

On what should we focus now?

• The map...

Votes: 32 58.2%
  • The scripts...

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • The website...

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hiho people,

Since I was too busy to keep this project running, and Peroxide got a life too, the project was busy during the last weeks, maybe the last 2 months...

But we are glad to announce that Arkeria is going up again and won't stop until it gets online!

::Arkerian Progress::

Map:
  • Map is on 30~40%.
  • Map size is: 12~14mb.
Fixed:
  • Minor bugs on the map.
To do:
  • Finish the map at a 90%.
  • Finish the scripts for each quest.
  • Update all the quests.
  • Fix all the normal items.
  • Fix a TFSCMS version for the server.
Whos is in the team?

People Suggestions/Complaints:
  • More detail. [2]
  • Swamp plants on the mountains. [1]
  • Improve nature. [2]

The "[Number]" thing means how many times did people posted about that.

With the help of this community, this project will be a complete success.

REMEMBER: If you are going to post, let us know what do we need to improve for the next updates!
If you don't know what I mean... I would be happy if you take some time to read this: OtLand - View Single Post - Ere'nath's Official showoff Thread!

Kind regards,
Arkerian Staff!

Last edited:
I must say the map sucks! No offence...

<Cool Depot!>
nooooooot..

Ur nature sucks ^^

I must say the map sucks! No offence...

<Cool Depot!>
nooooooot..

Ur nature sucks ^^

Ok, I accept your opinion, but tell me what can we do to fix it... don't stand in your position of "I'm cool saying whatever I want". We need your opinion, but we need an idea or maybe just a suggestion of how to fix what it looks bad for you.

I would be happy if you take some time to read this: http://otland.net/264374-post.html

Not bad, Not Great :)

Good.

Thank You.

Last edited:
There are no details at all ^^ Also there are swamp plants on the mountains o_O?

There are no details at all ^^ Also there are swamp plants on the mountains o_O?

I added a list of suggestions and complaints, I'm going to add everything there and how many times do people post that so we can improve that and make a better OTS.

Thank You,

I'm very glad to hear that your working on it again.
Can't wait till it's ready.

And we all know that Peroxide still doesn't have a life he just got lazy. (jk lolz)

Well it really looks nice Archez. Trust me don't spam inte with details it will just look worse now it looks really cool but add little more details :)

Over all it is nothing special, but it's OK.
I don't really see an own style in it and the last screen just sucks with these green walls...

I don't really see an own style in it and the last screen just sucks with these green walls...

You need to see it from a player's perspective, if you go to a house like that in-game, never seen it before you'd still wonder "what the hell is this?", wouldn't you? Then it's filled it's purpose.

This isn't really for showoff I think, it's a playable map, there's a huge difference between showoff and play-map. You need to think in two separate ways. According to me this looks really nice, it looks like a map I'd play.

Better Nature please.

Example of some nature:
x2t5iw.png

Otherwise it's good :D

I'm very glad to hear that your working on it again.
Can't wait till it's ready.

And we all know that Peroxide still doesn't have a life he just got lazy. (jk lolz)

Hahah :p, I wish my creatity goes at 100%, and peroxide's too so we can map the perfect isles, continent(s).

:)

Well it really looks nice Archez. Trust me don't spam inte with details it will just look worse now it looks really cool but add little more details :)

Thanks, :)

[Added to the list of suggestions about details :)]

Maybe it looks a little bit weird, but it's just an overview, if you play it, you will feel different.

You need to see it from a player's perspective, if you go to a house like that in-game, never seen it before you'd still wonder "what the hell is this?", wouldn't you? Then it's filled it's purpose.

This isn't really for showoff I think, it's a playable map, there's a huge difference between showoff and play-map. You need to think in two separate ways. According to me this looks really nice, it looks like a map I'd play.

Thanks for your opinion :)! And it is... a playable map as you said. :D

Better Nature please.

Otherwise it's good :D

Thanks, I added nature to the suggestions list, so we will improve our way to add nature :)!

I think the map is very good ^^

Thank You :)!

better nature please

Right. :) Thanks.

I liked some of the pictures but the one with Green Walls was the one I liked least, Too much of 'em ^_^

But ye. I'm nearly done mapping the island =]

At the moment I think the map should be focused on because when it gets online and the website and scripts are done, there will deffinately be bugs to fix and so on, that means putting the server offline and stuff ;[

Back