• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Arkshi's Mappings

Arkshi

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my mapping thread! I hope you like it. ^_^

Let's start with a small and narrow rotworm cave:

jz8rN.png

ylkA5.png

8YrAQ.png

QbhMI.png

Nope, just a familiar name to me as I am an avid poster on Tibia as well.
You might have heard of Postiavelli

Anyways, the mapping looks great, have you mapped before?
Also loved the idea of the nests in the trees.

Postiavelli? Sure I have heard of!

Thank you. I've been mapping for 2 months now.

Reasonably nice to look at for a 2 month old mapper. :p Keep it up, try get a server for ingame pictures :)

Working on a revamp now. Guess what's the place:

mint_revamp_entrance.png

Last edited:
My last picture disappeared... Weird. :blink:

Ok, here's a troll cave with mushrooms. I believe this is one is pretty much detailed. ^_^

DIB5D.png

cDcVb.png

euTha.png

structure is nice, but its wayy spammed.. keep your next image low of details, noticable but low and clean.. mix some borders but not where u can see 4-6 sq of each border.

This seems pretty unique, you are not bad for a "starter", maybe its because of the new sprites, but anyway it does look better than most 2 months old.

last looks good, but finish borders by the waterfall, and put 90% of the gravel under the borders, and have leik 5% above in some parts but not bunches, and change the white stairs to somethign darker.

I love the idea of using different leaves for specific trees, such as dead leaves for dead trees.
It really brings age into perspective.

Back