• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Arkshi's Mappings

Thanks Evan. :)

MLG56.png

Arkshi, the deep red mountain in your cave, where can i find/make those?

You can find it on RAW Pallete starting at id 7987.

Peroxide's custom extension brings it all together, so it's easy for mapping. You can find it here.

New mapping:

enLPg.png

5kRw2.png

u4hcH.png

rtcJ4.png

Last edited:
I'm not liking on how the top of the lavafall is on top of the borders. Overall the lavafalls look a bit terrible. Also, in your last picture near the staircases there's a border bug. And you could have put ground under the mountain borders..

Oops! It worked well here. :huh:

Anyway, I uploaded to imgland. Tried imgur before but gave me an error. ;)

Very nice picture, however, I find it strange that you have two different kind of swamps or something.

Well, the one to the left is shallower. But you are right, it looks strange to have two different types so near of each other.

Looks kinda decent. I hate how the thick grass border overlaps the normal grass. There is grass tufts on top of stones, and the log. Also just with the leaves I would have made it so all of the leaves are going, for example, making them go west.

Thanks. I thought the grass above stones and logs would look nice, haha :D

a4a_PSN.png

Back