• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Arkshi's Mappings

You're trying too hard. Also stop using the thick grass borders, use the smaller ones more! Mix it up!

Right! I tried to use more small borders this time.

a5BRk.png

It's a bit spammed, I know... <_<

naw look at the lil bear cuddling up near his teddy :>

like how you did the leaves on the red trees. Dislike the flowers on the other trees, not sure about the red mountain plant :<

naw look at the lil bear cuddling up near his teddy :>
The bear is actually its cub and it's dead and has been stuffed with cotton, happy story ye?

@mapping; Looks okay, but some stuff is just too random, the tent, the mammoth bone thing, the heaven blossoms in the trees etc

:< naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

;'[

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I hope it is ok to bump this thread... because I really love these new sprites!

z7F1KI.png

aRSvKO.png

Dont like how you added the stone borders inside the mountain, looks like a mess in my eyes :p The rest looks good :)

Back
Top Bottom