• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blez's Mapping Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it, tho I'd prefer if it wasent 100% black out on the sides, it should be dark but not black :p

Halls of Fury Tribute (secret quest included, watch for more information).

Halls of Fury
Must deliver this message to the master, if not in the right time our plan will not fall into place.
hallsoffury.png

Hydra Spawn :D
Thank You, I am currently working on this, just a few more areas in the hunt and I will post a few images.

Nightmares
Thanks :) I'll finish this soon, just trying something fresh :D

This is the best piece I've seen from anyone who's been using the new sprites. Love it!

Halls of Fury
Must deliver this message to the master, if not in the right time our plan will not fall into place.
hallsoffury.png

Thank You, I am currently working on this, just a few more areas in the hunt and I will post a few images.

Thanks :) I'll finish this soon, just trying something fresh :D

I dont like it at all, Im not saying you made it bad, its probably just that I haaaate thoose sprites, I think they look horrible >.<

But I like the concept

I did my best with them, tibia needs to make much better ones :<

Sorry for double post.
A few maps were deleted and were not able to be recovered, gladly their were not my favorite pieces, but a map finished and lost is like wasted time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the concept of the lava house thingy, just that the walls is kinda ugly when its more than 1 floor cause of the details on them
anyway i love your mapping, good luck!

WHY THE HELL ._. ewww ._.
The pic looks fine, but holy shit ._. did it really need to be that large :/? especially since it destroyed the quality >.<

WHY THE HELL ._. ewww ._.
The pic looks fine, but holy shit ._. did it really need to be that large :/? especially since it destroyed the quality >.<
I don't know what happened to those images :/ but I just forgot about them.. plus their very old.

I liked those 3 parts:

Yulgar's Shop
_
Halls of Fury
_
Obsidian Ruins

That doesn't mean that's other mappings are bad, They're good.
Good mapping experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back