• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Cerdito] Noron'ill Forest

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
k9xunl.gif

Welcome to Cerdito, Teaser III, "Noron'ill Forest"!

Noron'ill Forest is a peaceful forest, where you can hear the birds singing, the fishes bubbles.
Until the "Green" weird creatures, that's what the villager's calling them, came and vandalized every farm, every house from the humans.

But, the Humans will not give up their hope for a better planet.
Soon! It's up to you. You! will conquer the Horde of Evil power, the Army needs you! Very soon.

Noron'ill Forest:
346ujuq.png

jr31g9.png

15ecqab.png

Sorry for the "Not Possible"

2m7yqee.png

24pm6b6.png

Notice!!

This is the last teaser I'm posting here on OTLand, so If you are interested and want to see more!
Visit: Cerdito Forum

With Kind regards,
Cerdito Team

Signed by,
Neon​

Last edited by a moderator:
Try that cliff to the left which is a bit taller xD, that other one looked a bit like break-a-leg-or-two height muehe.

Nah, seriously. Suicide can harm you :/

Try that cliff to the left which is a bit taller xD, that other one looked a bit like break-a-leg-or-two height muehe.

Nah, seriously. Suicide can harm you :/

off-Topic:
I feel surry to say this.. Neon , neon is dead! :[
*everyone lafght!!*

more good work, last pic blows tho, that door look ridiculous i would just walk around that gate :p

Very good mapping neon. bring the serv on and msg me on msn let me try it when its in beta :D

Alright :D

Thanks for the comments!

Back