• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

darklord [mapping works]

thanks for the feedback guys :)
I tried @Ravenia suggestions and took base layouts I had unfinished, here the results!

this one having a focus around the new lava ground
map2.png
map002
grounds: new lava, frozen mud, mold floor, basalt floor, overgrown rift floor, rock (zao), pressed winterberries ...
structure: basalt mountains ...
details: red & blue crystals, rift stone & rocks with stripes ...

this one having a focus around the hive monoliths
map3.png
map003
grounds: mossy floor, organic structure, forest floor, sulphur, branches ...
structure: hive wall ...
details: tall evil plants, hive monolith, debris, grass tufts, mossy spots, insectoids growth, mushrooms ...

Last edited:
thanks for the feedback guys :)
I tried @Ravenia suggestions and took base layouts I had unfinished, here the results!

this one having a focus around the new lava ground
View attachment 80267
grounds: new lava, frozen mud, mold floor, basalt floor, overgrown rift floor, rock (zao), pressed winterberries ...
structure: basalt mountains ...
details: red & blue crystals, rift stone & rocks with stripes ...

this one having a focus around the hive monoliths
View attachment 80268
grounds: mossy floor, organic structure, forest floor, sulphur, branches ...
structure: hive wall ...
details: tall evil plants, hive monolith, debris, grass tufts, mossy spots, insectoids growth, mushrooms ...
I'm so glad that my comment brought new inspiration to you. Speaking of inspiration, your maps bring inspiration to me. (How many times can I say 'inspiration' in one comment, lol xD) Very beautiful mapping. It's detailed yet very clean, which I LOVE. Keep it up!

Huge variety of colours, but they still match nicely, good work!
You could try to record some gifs, that would be even better to look at.

Back