• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fairywintah Gallery - Ravion Project

Fairywintah

RoHaN-OTs - Support and Mapper.
Reaction score

Here i am gonna post every single footage of the project Ravion - RPG. I'm not an experinced mapper. But maybe enough to make something cool. The reason i'm making this Thread is to get positve feedback or feedback that can improve my mapping experince. I Appreciate Feedbacks and positive comments. Flame can go to my inbox or visitor message, i will keep this thread clean.

Let me start tell you about Ravion - RPG. I came up with the idéa for some weeks, I've been mapping alot citys, spawns etc.. As people thinking that RPG maps should have some sort of starting area like in Real Tibia, I have implented Neon's Rookgard with abit of modify.

The rates is gonna be low to fit as much RPG style as possible.
from 25-5 - 40-7 You can come up with some stage if you want. Higher then rookgard will be gone.

People who can post pictures:
Fairywintah
EvoSoft
(Mainly updates for the thread. Other people can still steal pic to simple circle things in the map which bugs or other things.)

Below and now its gonna be some Showoff. The first 3 pictures is some introduce pictures.

wbrpk6.png

Part of Celesta State(Main town)
2ma7n9.png

Whats down there, Orc? Rotworm?. Lets find out...
ixs0a0.png

Cyclops Entrance (Main Floor)

Last edited:
Try to not use to many borders if you don't know how to :) Other than that I'm looking forward to see your improve your mapping.

I'm trying to not use the Auto-borders. But when i use Raw its just looks all the same when your using the border. suck at using raw for borders..

/\ He doesn't necessarily means that you're using Auto-Border, he's saying don't use multiple borders if you don't know how to combine them good.
Keep improving, looking forward for your next piece.

Tips:
• On the cyclop mountain, use less debris and remove some of those big rocks, there's way too many. Also remove those eggs and crystals from the water south east.
• On the 2nd pic, you used WAY too many of those broken chairs/tables, clean it up abit, remove the human remains thing on the ground, and theres a fish bone ontop of a tree alittle bit to the north. Also remove some of the big tufts <the little grass things> Use the smaller ones.
• And last but not least, on the first picture, I think you used too many bushes, take some off, and maybe add some flowers here and there, just to give that "Clean and peaceful" town sort of feeling.

Other than that GJ. Hope you don't get offended by my suggestions, these are just my opinions, you do NOT HAVE to do what I told you

/\ He doesn't necessarily means that you're using Auto-Border, he's saying don't use multiple borders if you don't know how to combine them good.
Keep improving, looking forward for your next piece.

Tips:
• On the cyclop mountain, use less debris and remove some of those big rocks, there's way too many. Also remove those eggs and crystals from the water south east.
• On the 2nd pic, you used WAY too many of those broken chairs/tables, clean it up abit, remove the human remains thing on the ground, and theres a fish bone ontop of a tree alittle bit to the north. Also remove some of the big tufts <the little grass things> Use the smaller ones.
• And last but not least, on the first picture, I think you used too many bushes, take some off, and maybe add some flowers here and there, just to give that "Clean and peaceful" town sort of feeling.

Other than that GJ. Hope you don't get offended by my suggestions, these are just my opinions, you do NOT HAVE to do what I told you

Thanks. little bump for upgrade of the mountain :) You told me about the rock. I kinda like it.. :)

29w6b5v.png

The lower part is upgraded.
wqqxb8.png

Upper part is upgraded but not complete. Some details missed.
nywmk9.png

This is the picture i loved the most :)

Last picture is too squary. And please remove some of the huge rocks, there are just way too many.. x_x cyclops are mostly for people range and they run away from them, they dont have much space with all the rocks

Last picture is too squary. And please remove some of the huge rocks, there are just way too many.. x_x cyclops are mostly for people range and they run away from them, they dont have much space with all the rocks

Thats the problem. If they are lesser. It doesn't seems cute.. If its made its looks awesome! :D but the right part on the third pic is purpose. your not suppost to go there :p

well you said u wanted this to be RPG, that doesnt look RPG cuz its overcrowded

I took some stone away ;). Now it looks more realtisic w/e how it spells :p

isnt there a spell check feature on otland? that if it has the red squiggly line it means its spelled wrong.,? <spelled realistic>

Never seen that spellcheck.

Also these maps look awfull, WAYS too much gravel and non fitting details like the blue crystals + the tortoise nest in the lake.

So this is the project you wanted me to join? Well, I'll get on mapping right away :p
I won't post pictures of my swamp city untill it's fully completed.

Some information about my city:
It'll be based on Venore (Same style etc. - not just a rewamp)
I will add sewers so you don't need to walk all the way to some small hunt at low level.
There will be Rotworms and Rats down in the sewers, and near by the town.
Just outside - in a small cave there will be cyclops located.
If you keep on walking in that cave, you will reach the Dragon Mountain.

Last edited:
Some gravels are away. I will pic some soon. and ofc i replace with some other stone. which not are the black colour.

isnt there a spell check feature on otland? that if it has the red squiggly line it means its spelled wrong.,? <spelled realistic>

Thanks will use it :)

Cipsoft should hire you as a mapper, your maps looks very natural compared to the original Tibia map. Keep it up, and don't forget to experiment with different patterns.

Cipsoft should hire you as a mapper, your maps looks very natural compared to the original Tibia map. Keep it up, and don't forget to experiment with different patterns.

Thanks. Really appriecate(The speller shit didn't work..). I try to keep as much as RPG. And i don't want over detailed things. natural but not over detailed :)

Update:
EvoSoft is in the Team.
You can join by just simply make something cool and keep doing it. You will get Credit for each thing you've done.

What I've seen is that you use way too much gravels and you are also mixing with different sprites which in the end results in a bad way.
Even if it's hard when you're new, try to map a little bit with raw palette and read some tutorials.

It's also nice to see that EvoSoft joined your project since you and he are on the same level. ;)

What I've seen is that you use way too much gravels and you are also mixing with different sprites which in the end results in a bad way.
Even if it's hard when you're new, try to map a little bit with raw palette and read some tutorials.

It's also nice to see that EvoSoft joined your project since you and he are on the same level. ;)

That's why i asked him to join ;)
I uses raw more then Doodad. ;)

Anything new? A cave would be nice to help you on if you aren't good with them.

Back