• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Empires: Official Thread

TILFen

Reaction score
2ngvjgm.png
What's the story behind The Forgotten Empires?
Formerly known by the name; Fallen Kingdom. This mapping project will be one of a kind. This project is developed by a few of Otlands most experienced mappers. Among them, 7ilfen. The lands of Misia will contain great details, fascinating stories, unique quests and astonashing hunting grounds. Once you set your foot in our map, you will immediately get the RPG feeling. The project is constantly growing and the map is getting bigger and better each and every day. It will go online approximately in the end of 2009. At that point we hope that the map will be around 20MB. From then on, we will be able to improve it even more. I hope you guys will follow our project. We will update as often as we can.
TFE is supported by 7ilfen's official showoff thread and by Sathure's Mapping Progress: The Forgotten Empires.

Who is in the staff?
newsicon_support_small.gif
TFE's staff members are:

• Sathure: Project Developer
  • Patanra: Administrator
  • Zeze: Co-owner & Mapper
  • Kishar: Co-owner & Mapper
  • Rizz: Scripter
  • Darkhaos: Lua Coder
  • Syntax: Lua Coder
  • VenoXx: Story & Advanced NPC Writer
  • Paxton: Website Developer
  • Mindrage: Coder
  • Xan: Mapper
Do TFE need more staff members?
Actually, yes. TFE is searching for more staff members. Click here and you'll be moved to the job section.

What will I experience in the lands of Misia?
In the Lands of Misia you will be able to experience unique quests. These were made possible by our inspiring quest writers. The quests are one of a kind and nothing like you have ever seen before. You will be able to accomplish quests on you're own or with a team of 4 or even more allies.

We hope you guys will follow our project and enjoy it as much as possible! We will update as often as we can.

How do I support TFE?
Easy, the only thing you have to do, is to use this userbar! ;)
2z9acmc.png

Pictures from TFE's private test server:
Further pictures will also be posted here, in the main post.

Kishar
sh9mt0.png

Kishar
49025861.png

Kishar
yqg7f1.png

7ilfen
saew3g.png

Sathure
14tvk41.png

Sathure
5zl5br.png

Kishar
z2dw7g.png

Kishar
pcys4b.png

Yours sincerely,
The TFE staff.

News Ticker
Letter.gif

newsicon_community_small.gif
28/7-09
- TFE is now open again with a new crew!
newsicon_development_small.gif
29/7-09 - Pictures has now been added!
7/8-09 - Please welcome to Syntax and Darkhaos the the crew! (Lua Coders)
8/8-09 - Sakz has now been kicked from the TFE crew. Reason? Did just apply for position and wasn't active.
newsicon_community_small.gif
8/8-09 - New userbar added, free to use for all TFE fans!
8/8-09
- Paxton has joined the team!
10/8-09 - Mindrage has joined the team! The TFE team is now complete.

Last edited:
Formerly? I think it had more names then just the previous one :p

Anyway, good luck, show something every hour!

Good luck with your new named project :) Also your goblin mountain looks great! Good luck and good job!

This project is developed by two of Otlands most experienced and creative mappers; Icetear and Fame.

Right

EDIT;

What will I experience in the lands of Misia?
In the Lands of Misia you will be able to experience unique quest

misia? :)

No. I will quit, I don't have time.
Starting college, and I will be inactive.

But well well, Fame is annoying. He can't leave people alone.

Just tell him to stop it or you'll slit his troath out, that usually does the trick.
No, but seriously, why the hell did you give someone in some project your mobile number? XD
Btw, this sounds like some jerry springer shit, making things public which then makes you look like an idiot.

Back