• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kroz

Kroz

Mapper
Reaction score
Hi OtLand!

You all are allowed to comment and criticize, but please do not flame and stick ontopic.
Though I mention it here aswell, I am currently searching for a project - If you find me interesting, please take a look at this thread.

303lfmv.jpg

20qcbrc.jpg

iwp3bt.png

23lxgn4.jpg

Last edited:
Because the loading-time will be reduced for those using a weaker internet-connection. :thumbup:
Actually, it won't. JPG files are much smaller than a PNG file, which would result in the JPG to load faster then the PNG. Anyhow, when saving a picture into PNG you get high quality (unless you choose very high quality when saving as JPG, the difference is a lot).

(unless you choose very high quality when saving as JPG, the difference is a lot).

But lamentably, MSPaint wont let you choose between bad/high quality when you save your image in .JPG format, so PNG is the best option when you use MSPaint.

Of course, if you use PhotoShop, you can choose between the .JPG file quality. :)

Okay, thanks for the information everyone. I'll use PNG in future pictures. :)

The 2 last pictures, is to dark!
Otherwise it's really nice :) And as Sherlock said, save in .png

Back