• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Limos's Mapping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limos

Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
A few pictures of the project.
No flaming, if you don't like something, only constructive criticism.

My adventure on Mt Moon.
mtmoonbrug.png

mtmoonboom.png

Hunting trolls.
anderetrollen.png

A little girl in trouble.
maryredden.png

Lets bring the girl home.
huisjemary.png

I like it! Looks good :) But I agree with Kroax, here check this out! http://otland.net/f480/ultimate-guide-how-take-screenshots-ingame-104784/

And about the bridge I agree there too, if u want thoose stone archways underneat, I think u gotta make it a stone floor too, either that or remove the archways and leave it to be wooden, either way choose one of thoose things, I'd like to see more!

Actualy, I did almost everything the same like in the screenshot guide, except from the upload site, I used another one, maybe thats the problem.

About the bridge, I will try out some things, thanks :)

No, you forgot the most important part!

"1. First of all you will have to open the Tibia Client, go to the Options button, click on Graphics, then you must click the Advanced option and you select where it says Don't Stretch/Shrink Game Window."

Stunning! I loved it! I wanna see more :)

Looks really good, you've improved alot from the last time I've seen u mapping.

My tips:
Make sure that your screen is bugged proof before posting, I see 1 flying mountain and some missing borders(picture 1 +2)
Do as the other said:
scaled.php

Maybe a better option for the bridge? ~ Try to make ur cave even look better with a lil raw touch: some more dirt floor:9025.

Hope this helped you!
Keep up the good work!

Regards,
Illusion.

Thanks everyone :)

Looks really good, you've improved alot from the last time I've seen u mapping.

My tips:
Make sure that your screen is bugged proof before posting, I see 1 flying mountain and some missing borders(picture 1 +2)

Thanks, but I think the maps you saw weren't 100% by me :p

Where are those bugs? I don't see them :$
About the screens, I already said in a reply to HesteN that I was going to do that, but thanks anyway.
And the ground/wall things, I will add that :)

Last edited:
Two more pictures of the project, more will come after my exams.

Inside Mt Moon
grotje.png

Traveling to the other side of Mt Moon
bergje2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back