• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

iDELTI's MAPPING

more detail pls, your map is good, but i think u forget about some positive part of game
regards

Last edited:
~Welcome in Thais !~

LWGcGempQL.png

Last edited:
Now you lost my trust in you, Ethan. Advertising about Vexoria on my server.

22:31 Ethen [8]: --WWW.VEXORIA.NET-- Najlepszy Hosting Zakupiony ! Nowe mapy, nowe skrypty, nowe questy, nowe systemy ! 1000 KONT ZALOZONYCH ! RUSZAMY 18.02 o 19:00 ! MEGA ORO z REAL DMG !

Dont like the runes and the other items there, delete them and its gonna be a badass temple.

Tilfen, he isn't me.
It's my peoples, but not me !
I have 25 persons to adversting my servers on top servers,
Ethen it's my friend, not's me;)

Tilfen, he isn't me.
It's my peoples, but not me !
I have 25 persons to adversting my servers on top servers,
Ethen it's my friend, not's me;)

It's still damn low that you or your guys advertise about your server on the top servers. I don't care if it was you or the other guys. Earn players and build your reputation in a normal and fair way instead. Otherwise you will be hated, sooner or later.

We wrote this at Otservlist and in our advertising thread here at Otland:
"I'd appreciate if you do NOT advertise about this server on any other open Tibia server. It's not fair or mature, and it's not fun nor good to have enemies. Thank you for your cooperation."

We advertised in a fair manner and became the most populated Open-Tibia Server in the world.

~Aftoneris Moon Crazeries~

Inspired on Afton's work...
Works dedicated to Valfar !

PprjUt5MuP.png

BUsIopptj1.png

SbD9xZ8COL.png

Fv9ZSJE8hj.png

qGruMM6zZi.png

Regards...

Last edited:
Back