• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pqnik Mapping Work. Join and Commnet.

pqnik

Reaction score
Hello,
I am a mapper from about 2 years, and today i decide to show my mapping work.

Thais Remeke (Inspiration by Seabis)
12sa.png

Fast trening nature:
2mw.png

Others incoming.

Regards,
Pqnik

Last edited:
Cool, cool man :) but i can't see much here, so wait for more screens to comment anything.
Is your depo thais remake? Cause it's very similiar.

Cool, cool man :) but i can't see much here, so wait for more screens to comment anything.
Is your depo thais remake? Cause it's very similiar.

Yes Yes...
Thais is 100% created by me but idea of this it is Seabis'es.

It's decent, but very common and boring mapping. Play around with details a little more and see how it comes out.

We use English in this forum, thanks. I don't matter if it's translated in polish and english, that will count as foreign language rule infringement.

The first pic with the demons looks simply horrible, at the juggernaut spawn r the wrong details and spectres dont belong to such a spawn.

U have to think abit, how can there be a swamp on the top of a tower?

U have to think abit, how can there be a swamp on the top of a tower?
in the top of a tower fully of dragons and a big magical dude with magical powers and a fucking big hat

So that means that people can fly, walk on water, destroy buildings in a single blow and so on?
Please, just shut it.

In every RPG r magical items and so on, that doesnt means that the world can be absolutly rediciolous and nonsense.

Back