• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RME] A lot of new brushes and extensions (Terrain/Doodad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daron

Andora Mapper
Reaction score
Heyo. I'm Daron from Open-Tibia.de and I want to release my edited RME Files for RME 2.0. (You can download the newest RME-Version here : Download - Remere's Map Editor (RME) - An Open Source Map Editor for Open Tibia)
You can use them for Client Versions 8.54-8.6, lower Versions won't support those brushes (except the new snow brushes in the doodad palette).
At the moment I'm not using English-speaking OT-Forums and that's the reason for my low post count.
Credits to Me(Daron) and natix4 (copied and modified some of his old brushes)
Here's a list of what I have edited or added using those brushes.

Terrain :
- Cave (some brushes added, new order)
- Nature (some new grounds, new order)
- Snow
- Town (only grounds from now on, some new grounds added)
- Walls (new palette-item containing only walls, some new walls added)

Doodad :
- Architecture
- Beds
- Bridge
- Magic Fields
- Nature (all "nature"-brushes until 8.54 added, new order)
- Smithing
- Snow (a lot of new snow brushes to have well detailed snow maps)
- Splash

items.xml :
- all new addon-items, some statues, banners and some random items "labeled".

Just 2 Screenshots to show you some parts of my work.
nature.png
snowav.png

How to add it right!
1. Delete the following 2 folder : C/Programme/Remere's Map Editor/data/860 and C/Programme/Remere's Map Editor/data/854 and overwrite both with the 860 and 854 folder comming with my edited packet.
2. Mark all *.xml extensions that are also comming with my edited packet, copy them and paste ("Replace All") into your C/Programme/Remere's Map Editor/extensions folder.
Important!: You must not delete the extension-files and afterwards paste the new one (from the packet) into your extensions folder. If you're trying to do this, your RME will give you some errors and you can't load your extensions what leads to a re-installation of your Map-Editor.

Download Link :
Daron's Brush-Pack at Speedyshare
Password : 2

Update Doodad extensions : 1 border fixed
Download : http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/23603884/doodad8.x-8.6_by_Daron.xml
Just overwrite the old one in your extensions folder.

I hope you like it and will use it. I will edit this post if I'm going to update the brushes.
Original Realease-Link : Open-Tibia.de

Btw. I did not knew where to post this, so I decided to post it directly into the Mapping area.
~Daron

Last edited:
The download section might have been the better place, but at least here mappers can see this.

Have you also fixed up the raw section and cleaned up some of the random shit from Others?

Well actually I just added brushs to the Terrain and Doodad Palette. Almost every useful item was added until 8.54. I will also add all 8.6 items into the Terrain and Doodad Palette later.
Tell me what you want to be cleaned up and I can do it later :p

Well actually I just added brushs to the Terrain and Doodad Palette. Almost every useful item was added until 8.54. I will also add all 8.6 items into the Terrain and Doodad Palette later.
Tell me what you want to be cleaned up and I can do it later :p

Yeah, go we need some 8.6 palletes! Nice release. Rep++.
This should be stickied :p.

Thanks :p Hmm... Give me max. 1 week and I'll have all those 8.6 brushes added :p

Last edited:
Well, the needed password is senseless, since it's proper use is no longer avaible. I've made a sudoku for the German-OT-Support-Forum, with a red square on 1 of the numbersquares. You'd to finish the sudoku in order to get the password for the .rar-file, but since I've set the square on the wrong field, everything was senseless and I deleted the sudoku, but the .rar-file remained safed with a password :) Well, yes, self-owned :D

And again, the password is 2 :D

Updated, just check the first post and you'll find the updated Doodad file under the regular download link. I've fixed a border-error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back