• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Santiria Project

Put direct links instead of putting thumbnail previews of the screenshots. Please!

Why not just click on those you would like to see and they'll appear in a new tab/window at bigger size.

Because it makes it easier for the users here on the site to see them all instead of individually.

Because it's annoying, why can't you put full view images? You're the one that wants to improve, so you do the extra work.

I couldn't upload them as full size bacause the file sizes were too big. I'll be putting direct link at the top of the thread insted then.

I've never had problems with mine being to big... Just [.IMG]link here[/IMG] after opening the full image online. imageshack/photobucket those are the best two that I know of.

Might be a big jump for you to use only raw, but try to use less ground bushes, doodads.
Your pictures are taken from a high distance above and we can't really see the details.
There is a nice thread that can guide you how to take the best quality screens of your maps.
You should check that out, check out other people's mappings but first tutorials!
Other then anything I've said, your maps are quite good. Keep up the mapping!

Might be a big jump for you to use only raw, but try to use less ground bushes, doodads.
Your pictures are taken from a high distance above and we can't really see the details.
There is a nice thread that can guide you how to take the best quality screens of your maps.
You should check that out, check out other people's mappings but first tutorials!
Other then anything I've said, your maps are quite good. Keep up the mapping!

Thanks for thee feedback! That I'll do.

Yes, it is.
Next problem: Your images weight too much. 2,2 MB is a bit too much for a PNG image.
What program do you use?

The last (edited) one has been done with Photoshop. All the other has been worked in Ms Paint.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two new photos added! Please tell me what you think.
(Keep in mine that I'm not totaly done w/t them yet!)

I like the golden doors, got to try that out!
Yeah, I do so too. Do that. Btw! the golden door is actually three different "Golden Ornament's" stacked ontop of each other. First;9315 Second;9319 Third;9316 (ID'S). Thanks!

Back