• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shieldrean Pictures

iruga

#S¥Ơ'..
Reaction score
Here some pictures of map Shieldrean ATS ^_^ (one new picture!)~

below of house
undergroundcave.png

Back to Nature and Mistery
backtonature.png

Beach and Cave
beachandcave.png

Amazon Camp and Tower Witch
camps.gif

House in mountain
housek.png

Internal House
internalhouse.png

Orc Tower before and after.
orctower.png

towerorccomplete.png

accept criticism of comments and suggestions. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Your forested regions are very bland, try adding some stones near mountains, more flowers and sun flowers, as well as more grass tufts.

Your mapping is so good for a new mapper , but just Small Details needed , Grass Tuffs , And small Stones and about the last picture , that is swamp plant for me i dont like it near sea....

This is not full, there is still some details and put the spawns in their due places. Thanks for the tips will be removing and putting some things. And on the stones, there is local with this type of idea in more photos not yet. On the plant therefore be taking too agree with you. The last picture has not finished the area, be constantly updating this topic.

Thanks to all :thumbup:

I loved it , your ideas is getting better a day after another , keep it up and thanks for listening to my tips.

@Up and Release

Hoho! thank you, I hope to have more aid to other places that will be shown later. Harmonic was really much more than before.

When i finish some important areas, the areas already be putting the respaws in its due place and placed the pictures here. ^_^

More reply please!!! :D

Back