• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Unleash Dreams]4º Teaser

Kaorus

Unleash Dreams Staff
Reaction score
English:
Anank'sunamon is a desert city, which has an arid climate, but vegetation near the coast. This place is conducive to the existence of minerals, for which many dwarves have been exploring and exploiting these lands.

Spanish:
Anank'sunamon es una ciudad desertica, que presenta un clima arida, pero con vegetación cerca de las costas. Este lugar es propicio para la existencia de minerales, por lo cual, muchos enanos han venido a explorar y explotar estas tierras.

entermine.png

When you descend the stairs, you can observe the vast mine of the dwarves.

dwarf1e.png

But the dwarves, being faithful to their religion, have built a real battlefield to protect their temple.

dwarf2h.png

Is a ancient temple, created by Kunir, a ancient king of dwarves.

temple1.png

temple2.png

And a titan protect this little dwaves

behe.png

But the greatest concentration of biological sediments have allowed the existence of large oil wells, which explains the great economy of Anank'sunamon.

oil3.png

Some labs

oil1.png

oil2.png

And the big drill in Jazir's Oil Tower

strac.png

This continues in the next post!!!

Last edited:
You can also enjoy time on the Isthmus of Jazir

oldtemple.png

Gugle??

under.png

There are ancient ruins in the isthmus, full of archaeologists.

enterd.png

But, beware with this scarabs

56862772.png

But, also can found ancients ruins of pharaon's helpers

mahrdis.png

Or help this group of pirates and to get something from them.

piratevr.png

Go to the city and relax!

bridgecity.png

Coming Soon!

Unleash Dreams

Bonus track:

First Magic Plate Armor

mpaz.png

Comment please

Last edited:
I like it, although maybe you could use more detail on the grounds like stones or a little of trash, I don't know, something that combines with the place, they look a little empty. ;)

I was thinking about that detail, but if you see the minimap, not at all over this area.

Thanks xD

PD:
The city are unfinished!!
Is only some sides of the city

U fucking Cid! I WANT MY TIBIA ACCOUNT BACK FUCKING HACKER SON OF A BITCH!

Yes, and it's not funny. ): I want my account back, for what does he want it anyway?

Is funny, you see and insult him xDDD

@Cid
Hablaremos del tema por MSN

Yes, he blocked me on MSN so I haven't seen him for a while, I see him now and I insult him...

Back