• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team My Application!

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score

Dear Mr./Ms. Hiring Manager,
I can speak fluent English, Arabic and Norwegian.

divider_i_by_rbsrdesigns-d353f7e.png

I've been playing tibia since 2004-2005. I started playing OT's from the first time, I didn't start on real tibia. Until now, I have played RL tibia only few times. I've wasted years on OTs.

My OT's Story
zlcbpt.png

I was a noob, like all others who are hanging on the support board (No offense guys). By time, I saw that hanging there is boring, they also barley help you. I hanged there for years of course before I started learning!

I started learning to map at first. I went looking around on other mappers and how they map. I searched for some good tutorials. Well first, I didn't accept opinions, then by time, I did. Now, Im a good mapper (not anymore, 2015). Im not a PRO, but Im good , and I use RAW most of the time!
Later, Mr. Znote inspired me into scripting. One day I went outside with him. We were talking about making a new Tibia project and so on. Thanks to him, he gave me the idea of The 2 races!

By time I learned from him some basics, I went around looking for tutorials and tried to do some scripts. Znote helped me a lot on this trip.
I made some OT's before. GalaxyOT/AOFD/AmirOT/AmiroPokemon/ParadiseOT/PandaOTS.
Well, ParadiseOT was the best one, all of these OTS are the same, but with better map, more functions and better scripts. Paradise OT had about 100 players then it started to go down after resets. I lost money so I stopped hosting it!

Right now Im working on a project that is called Elves V.S Orcs (Its dead now, 2105). It is a nice project! Thanks to Blacklist and Naxtie for helping me in mapping, and Znote in scripting. I would also like to thank some other friends for supporting me!
divider_i_by_rbsrdesigns-d353f7e.png

Samples
zlcbpt.png

Scripting:
CreatureEvent - AOL Reminder
MoveEvent - Teleport frompos topos
Action - Save Player
TalkAction - Shovel & Rope
NPC - Exchanger
CreatureEvent - Make Vocation ID 1-8 Group ID X
CreatureEvent - Reach x level get x points
Look my threads for more

Mapping:
http://i46.tinypic.com/vmwymv.png
http://i45.tinypic.com/28twcj8.png
I don't have any new ATM. Sorry!
PS: I didn't add to not make the thread look big

Contact Information
zlcbpt.png

Contact me here/PM

NOTE: If you can pay me I would appreciate that (PayPal). I can also fix OT bugs, Compiling, Custom Client, Setting up a website/server and so on.

Last edited:
Not flamming or anything but, you should focus in one thing, because those scripts are well, very simple, and those maps are, uhm, not one of the worsts but not near one of the bests.
If you focus in one of them, you will become very good at it hence getting a position in a good project and even getting paid.
Good luck finding a project.

Not flamming or anything but, you should focus in one thing, because those scripts are well, very simple, and those maps are, uhm, not one of the worsts but not near one of the bests.
If you focus in one of them, you will become very good at it hence getting a position in a good project and even getting paid.
Good luck finding a project.
Thanks, Im focusing on scripting ATM. I haven't released anything better yet. But I have done something better than those :p
But yeah thanks <3

Reccomended ^^
Thanks

I agree with the nub panda, those scripts hardly prove any skill and the mapping is pretty average

I agree with the nub panda, those scripts hardly prove any skill and the mapping is pretty average

I agree with him too. But as I said
Im focusing on scripting ATM. I haven't released anything better yet. But I have done something better than those

Thanks anyway :p

Good luck amir
Not flaming but i need to say this:
he's focusing ONLY in 1 thing, its money

There is always room for improvement, that's what practise is for! :)

Get better, keep trying. Hopefully you find a project worth while.

Thanks guys, The important thing is to see you glad people :D
Im currently working on Elves VS Orcs, like somebody of you already know. So Im not really interested in any type of projects tho :p
But yeah, I can help you if you need some scripts, fixing errors, website, sql etc...

Just ask here or leave something on my profile!

I do recommend you to but i really don't like the support they are kinda mean to me....
KGjzJ.png

If you don't understand this i can tell what it means
Me:Come back
Admin:Why?
Me:Wanna tell you a thing
Admin:I don't have anything to say
Me:then don't :S*
Admin:exacly what im doing you know.

I wanted to tell him an bug but he tottaly ignored me after...

images
Didn't really find another big recommendation word..
But I'd like to say,
You are recommended, [This recommendation were approved by Tonks].
Recommended, and recommended, and recommended..

Not recommended
About this not recommendation take this word like EXAMPLE: { A dog, is Haw Haw Haw[ing], Would you answer him, and say Hew Hew Hew? Sure not }

Last edited by a moderator:
I do recommend you to but i really don't like the support they are kinda mean to me....
KGjzJ.png

If you don't understand this i can tell what it means
Me:Come back
Admin:Why?
Me:Wanna tell you a thing
Admin:I don't have anything to say
Me:then don't :S*
Admin:exacly what im doing you know.

I wanted to tell him an bug but he tottaly ignored me after...

wtf cat U know why i dont help u . and I will not even have u on the server But amir want it . So just stfu Its Just You I dont like on the server .

Back
Top Bottom