• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Beta Testers for the "Ped0bear Real Tibia based Project"

Ped0bear

Haters keep hating
Reaction score
I am in need of a few beta testers to test the server.
As I am only one person, it is quite hard to cover the whole map and look for bugs and missing features.

Unfornatly I can not pay you beta testers but you will be rewarded with my thanks and appreciation.

1. Empty spot
  2. Empty spot
  3. Empty spot
  4. Empty spot
  5. Empty spot

Contact me if interested.
You must have some kind of skill in english if not any other language I understand and have some kind of experience of real tibia.

Project detail:
http://otland.net/f251/real-map-project-up-date-89491/

So you can't give us like one donation item or something cool? :) Btw, I could you if you want me ..

Hi guys,

We will soon have a beta test. My job is to fix BETA testers. Pedobear wants me to fix 5 people atleast, but I will talk with him to recruit more.

The current beta-test group:

* Boxer95
* Sweddy
* Zkum
* Spice
* Arthur
* Chescos
* Ante Gulin

We need people which gots alot of tibia experience, because they have to test spells/quests/npc scripts.

Your job as a beta tester will be:
* If the rates are good and checking if everything is alright with the monsters, npcs, maps, etc or;
* If there are any bugs according to scripts.
You will have to make a txt file with the bugs, so we can fix them later.

To which persons are we searching for:
* Guys which are able to talk English clearly;
* People which gots time;
* People which wants to play at the BETA server, to catch bugs (not just to play normally);
* People which gots relevant tibia experience (so you should know how the quests should look like and work).

If you are interested leave a message here or send me a private message.
Atleast inform me/us about your knowlegde at tibia, so I can chooise if you will test all hardly scripted quests or if you will just do monsters/npcs and small quests.

Thanks in advance,

Sentielo

Last edited:
Back