• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Doddels hosting service!

doddel

Reaction score
Hello all opentibia enginner's out there!

My name is doddel (doddel=)and i live in sweden. Im here to give you the opportunity to host your server.
ofc remote access is on, but i will never touch the computer since its my old one. Here is some information about the computer:

Model:Windows 7
Processor:intel(R) core(TM)2 cpu 6300 @1,86GHZ 1,79GHZ
Installed memory:8.0GB
System type:64bit
Internet connection:100/100, and speedtest.net lies. tptest.se gives me 92mb down and 70mb up.

Why do i want to use it as an OTserver? im already running 2 ventrilo servers and one Dedicated cs server. So basically its just standing on collecting dust... i have been hosting OTservers before.. I hope you remember syphera? =)

If you are interested, send me a PM or contact me by msn and we could talk about goals and achievements with the server!

peace OUT!

Last edited:
I gave up since i don't know anything about fixin' that..

So this is your alternative plan? You aren't going to steal anyone's project are you?

Edit:
@Down,
Well okay, good luck then. Btw, nice ISP.

Last edited:
download any server and collect a team and make an ots its better than taking ots is aready done.

Well actually i got myself a "team".. It's me and Arear starting up my old server, syphera :)

Back