• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Eterna Online Looking for Team!

Eterna Online

Eterna OT Owner
Reaction score
Welcome to Eterna Online Thread

I have a domain for 3 years and im ready to get a dedicated.
What im looking for, is a project PvP/RPG, 8.6 with 8.7+ sprites and custom sprites, original map, custom client and original website design.​

All we want from you is dedication. We dont care if you speak 3 or more languages, english is enough... For languages speaking we will design 1 - 3 in-game support guys. They can be only dedicated on help channel as Tutor, Senior Tutor, Gamemaster or Community Manager, even if u want to be mapper/web designer or anything on development and CM, u can be both.​

Each occupation have certain requirements:

Tutor: Basic knowledge of Tibia and mature behavior.
Senior Tutor: 1+ year on Tibia and mature behavior.
Gamemaster: 3+ Years on Tibia and mature behavior, fair judgement.
Community Manager: 5+ Years on Tibia and mature behavior, fair judgement.
Mapper: Skilled technique with raw... Preventing squared maps.
Webdesigner: Photoshop, PHP, HTML, CSS.
Scripter: LUA Knowledge to create/fix scripts-events.

Why i should join to your project?​

Because joining to our project you can get certain % from donations. So your profit depends of your work and effort. (Tutors, Senior Tutors and Gamemasters and Community managers dont get % from donations, they can get X points per month if they want and a custom house on the project)

__________________________________________​
Job List:​

Tutor: [0/3]
Senior Tutor: [0/1]
Gamemaster: [0/2]
Community Manager: [0/3]

Mapper: [1/3]
Webdesigner: [1/1]
Scripter: [0/2]

Accepted:

Denied:
pm7b
(Sorry, after the interview i seen that your way to proceed on few situations isn't the one we want. Thanks for your time.)

Pending:

PotatoSkin
Sien
Mr. Anas
Protegy
elsaba

__________________________________________​
Application Format:

-----------------------------
Name:
Languages:
Experience:
Why we should accept you:
Time aviable:
-----------------------------
(If you want to add extra info, it may help you on your application)

Let us your application there down and as fast i read ill PM you to notify i already did answer it on this thread.

PS: For the mappers, i can host a 24/7 RME 3.0 Live Server. (Fast 30 Mbs Net)

Thanks for your time and we hope get a good staff.

Last edited:
Name:mohamed elsaba
Job: mapper
Languages: Arabic & English
Experience:i played tibia for 8 years i had server but i dont have hoster

Name:mohamed elsaba
Job: mapper
Languages: Arabic & English
Experience:i played tibia for 8 years i had server but i dont have hoster

Hello... Can please, you send me contact information (MSN or Skype) To see some of your mapping?

Thanks.

do check my application please, im applying for either CM or GM
you can find my contact info in my application, also, do give some more info, screen and stuff (been playing tibia for 8years)

do check my application please, im applying for either CM or GM
you can find my contact info in my application, also, do give some more info, screen and stuff (been playing tibia for 8years)

Reasembled. If you're really interesed.
Please do your application here.

Thanks.

Application withdrawn

Last edited:
Name:pawel M.
Job: CM
Languages: English, Polish, and a little bit of French
Experience: I have been playing tibia since 2006, I have also been a GM on a couple servers, and have worked for several servers too. I speak English fluently, and I am very helpful when it comes to helping beginners.
Why we should accept you: Well, as I said, I am helpful, I speak fluent English, and I have experience being a GM/CM.
Time available: I am generally available most of the day, on the weekends I am a little busy but during the week I can spend around 5 hours daily.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: If I do get appointed as a CM, I can promise you I will never let anyone down. I finish what I start, and i am very helpful. My skype is pawel.mar123456 , and my msn is [email protected].

Thank you for reading my application,
Pm7b

I like your application.
Sent u a PM.

there was already a server with this name o.o came here all excited to see it was coming back up again and was dissapointed ;(.

Name: Protegy
Job: Lua Scripter/ Community Manager
Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian.
Experience: I've played tibia for about 6 years, and open tibia for about 3. I've worked on many servers, none currently active.
Why we should accept you: Because im a loyal hard working person, and i love to help people. I will fulfill my role as lua scripter, and cm if im accepted.
Time aviable: 7-8 hours on weekdays, All day on weekends.

My msn is [email protected]

Last edited:
Name: Protegy
Job: Lua Scripter/ Community Manager
Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian.
Experience: I've played tibia for about 6 years, and open tibia for about 3. I've worked on many servers, none currently active.
Why we should accept you: Because im a loyal hard working person, and i love to help people. I will fulfill my role as lua scripter, and cm if im accepted.
Time aviable: 7-8 hours on weekdays, All day on weekends.

My msn is [email protected]

Excelent Application, Added you to msn.
Waiting for your Interview.

Greetings my friends..
9h6v4n.gif

First of all, I've seen alot of applications, and very few is taken to consideration from any project leader. So i don't have any high expectations all though I would prefer to get a job as a helper.

I'm making my application, from how i would like it to be it, I were looking for a Community Manager position.

Basic Information
My life been so cool with Tibia and OT *Open Tibia*.. And played 7 Years , With a good working as a helper~ suggester~ others~
Heres information needed:

Name: Anas *

Position: Community Manager..

Languages: Arabic (My own language) / English (Fluently)

Experience: Exactly, I've been playing tibia for 7 years.. 5 on OT (Open Tibia) and 2 years on real tibia (To know everything about the real tibia features..)
Why we need you? : I think I'm one of the patient CMs, that can really respect, and help, and be online for a long time, And in the end, Its your decision.
Time being online: I think I'll be from 3-4 hours per a day, and in weekend 10-12 hours...

Some information about my work..:
Truly, I've loved tibia and OT too much! Cant even let it.. So I'm giving myself a chance, to help you much more..
Rightly, I had my own OT online, but I decided to close it, and wait for a JOB

Sincerely with Kind Regards,
Anas

Last edited:
Greetings my friends..
View attachment 12934
First of all, I've seen alot of applications, and very few is taken to consideration from any project leader. So i don't have any high expectations all though I would prefer to get a job as a helper.

I'm making my application, from how i would like it to be it, I were looking for a Community Manager position.

Basic Information
My life been so cool with Tibia and OT *Open Tibia*.. And played 7 Years , With a good working as a helper~ suggester~ others~

Experience: Exactly, I've been playing tibia for 7 years.. 5 on OT (Open Tibia) and 2 years on real tibia (To know everything about the real tibia features..)
Why we need you? : I think I'm one of the patient CMs, that can really respect, and help, and be online for a long time, And in the end, Its your decision.
Time being online: I think I'll be from 3-4 hours per a day, and in weekend 10-12 hours...

Truly, I've loved tibia and OT too much! Cant even let it.. So I'm giving myself a chance, to help you much more..

Anas

Fail, at ur cm picture, use [=IMG=]LINK[=/IMG=]
remove all =

Greetings my friends..
View attachment 12934

Basic Information

Anas

I like your application, send me a PM with your msn and add mine ([email protected])
I would like to have a interview with you.

Name: Hussein
Job: GM/CM/Mapper
Languages: Swedish, English
Experience: 8 years of tibia playing, 1 year of tibia mapping and i've been CM on like 2 serious server, i got pretty good responds :p
Time aviable: 5h~ on weekdays, and all weekends :p

MSN: [email protected]

Back